The Sector Group brings together technological and business experts from Europe's leading automotive, transport and logistics regions.
To be competitive, businesses need to:
- be aware of changes in regulations and standards
- stay abreast of technological and global developments
- innovate and develop strategic partnerships
- find the human and financial resources to do this
We can help you:
- Develop technical cooperation and other business agreements such as joint ventures across Europe
- Get information and intelligence on new markets and licencing
- Join cooperative research projects at transnational level
- Find out about EU policies, e.g. on safety, efficiency, emissions, traffic congestion
- Source new and innovative technologies
We cover many industry fields, such as:
- intelligent transport
- downstream applications of GPS
- production of commercial road vehicles
- motorsport technologies
- supply chains
Get in touch
- Contact your regional representative to see how we can help you.
- If there is no Sector Group representative in your region, contact your local Enterprise Europe Network branch.
- For institutional collaboration requests, contact the Sector Group coordinator.