Biotechnology and chemistry is one of Europe's most important industries. Our mission is to help businesses in this sector innovate and grow internationally.
The sector covers many overlapping fields including:
- healthcare and medical (red bio)
- industrial biotechnology (white bio)
- fine chemicals
- agriculture (green bio)
- bio-based economy
We can help you:
- Find clients and co-operation partners for your products and processes
- Promote your innovative technologies
- Find innovative technological solutions for your product development
- Join cooperative research projects at transnational level
- Find out about sector-specific laws and regulations in other Network countries
We also foster collaboration between clusters, industrial players, research institutes, investors and stakeholders.
Get in touch
- Contact your regional representative to see how we can help you.
- If there is no Sector Group representative in your region, contact your local Enterprise Europe Network branch.
- For institutional collaboration requests, contact the Sector Group coordinator.