Tourism and Cultural Heritage
Its main services for this sector are:
- Finding business co-operation partners for tourism products and services throughout Europe
- Promoting innovation and technology transfer in the communication and safeguard of cultural heritage
- Arranging bilateral meetings with potential partners at tourism and cultural heritage fairs and company missions to visit potential partners.
- Advising companies on funding opportunities and new technologies for tourism and cultural heritage at national and European level and assisting them in applying for EU grants
- Promoting and implementing multidisciplinary research projects in the field of cultural heritage
- Providing information about relevant international conferences and workshops
- Providing guidelines on starting a business in tourism
- Communicating small business interests and concerns to EU policy makers
How to contact us?
SME or multinationals, universities and research institutes, clusters or any European stakeholder interested in benefiting from the services of our Sector Group can contact their regional representative for more information. If there is no Sector Group representative in your region, please contact your local Enterprise Europe Network branch.
Any request for institutional collaboration with the group should be addressed to the Sector Group coordinator.