This Sector Group brings together Network experts in the sector of tourism and cultural heritage.
We offer tailored support to help SMEs in this sector innovate and grow internationally.
Our mission is to:
- Help SMEs become more competitive
- Impulse innovation activities
- Promote technology transfer
- Encourage business cooperation at European level
- Promote research projects
We can help you:
- Get advice on how to start a tourism business
- Find business co-operation partners for tourism products and services throughout Europe
- Arrange meetings with potential partners at tourism and cultural heritage trade fairs
- Find potential partners through company missions
- Learn about EU programmes and funding opportunities
- Apply for grants and tenders
- Find out about sector-specific laws and regulations in other Network countries
- Give your feedback on European Union policies to EU policy makers
Get in touch
- Contact your regional representative to see how we can help you.
- If there is no Sector Group representative in your region, contact your local Enterprise Europe Network branch.
- For institutional collaboration requests, contact the Sector Group coordinator.