Call for proposals - Enterprise Europe Network (2015-2020)
A call for proposals to establish the Enterprise Europe Network for the period from 2015 - 2020 was published on 22 January 2014.The call and a guide for applicants are published on the website of DG Enterprise & Industry.
For your convenience you can also find the call, its corrigendum and the guide for applicants on this page.These documents outline the scope of the project, the desired activities and the formal and legal requirements to be followed by all applicants.The new deadline for the submission of proposals is 03 June 2014. This page contains background information for potential applicants about current practice in the existing Network and details on services to be delivered by the Enterprise Europe Network from 2015-2020.Answers to enquiries about this call are also published periodically on this page. Please note that all documents on this page are provided as reference documents for information purposes only and do not legally bind the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-sized Enterprises (EASME) or the European Commission, and that all procedures and details described in them may be subject to change.Communication
- Background information: the partnership process of the current Enterprise Europe Network
- Sector Groups in the Enterprise Europe Network
- Thematic contact points in the Enterprise Europe Network
Specific activities in the context of innovation support
- Background: innovation management
- Key processes for services enhancing the innovation management capacities of SMES
- Graphic illustration
- Key processes for key account management services delivered by the Enterprise Europe Network
- Graphic illustration (overview) - Graphic illustration (SME Instrument phase 1) - Graphic illustration (SME Instrument phase 2)
- Tools for specific activities in the context of innovation support
- Outline of the IMP3rove assessment and conditions of use
- Clarifications about financial provisions and submission platform (06/03/2014)
If you have any further questions about this call for proposals after reading the documents above, you may address your enquiries to EASME-COSME-EEN-CALLfirstname.lastname@example.org.
Only questions sent to this address will be answered.
All answers will be published periodically on this page - there will not be any individual answers. You are therefore advised to consult this page at regular intervals.
Only answers that are published on this page can be considered valid.
Please note that questions related to the IT tools for the preparation and submission of your proposal should not be sent to the above address, but to the IT Helpdesk of the Research & Innovation Participant Portal. Technical questions will not be answered on this page. Privacy statementPrivacy statement with regard to the treatment of personal data received by the EASME in the context of this call.
Call for expression of interest:
Establishment of a list of experts to assist the Executive Agency for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (EASME) with tasks in connection with the Programme for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and SMEs (COSME)
Individuals are invited to apply as independent experts via the "Participant Portal" after selecting the COSME programme.
Call for tender:
- There is currently no call for tender available -