Enterprise Europe Network experts provide your business with the advice it needs to grow and expand into international markets.
You can get free access to a range of advisory services such as:
- how to export your products or services to new markets
- how to get CE marking for your products
- the best way to finance your plans for growth
- how to protect your intellectual property assets in another country
The Network's areas of expertise are listed below.
1. Get in touch
Your first step is to get in touch with your local Network contact point. An expert will then:
- provide you with the information you are looking for
- decide if you need to work together on a personalised plan
- redirect you to the most appropriate service
2. Agree on an action plan
If the Network is the right service for you, your Network expert can help create an action plan based on the following points:
- your business goals
- the actions you need to take to get there
- the timetable you plan to work to
3. Carry out the plan and get results
A Network expert will accompany your business along the way. Their job is to make sure that you meet your goals and that your business becomes more competitive as a result of your collaboration with the Network.
Areas of expertise
Network advisory services mainly focus on EU topics. Take a look at some of the areas where our experts can help your business:
- EU legislation and standards
We help you apply EU regulations and comply with standards (e.g. CE marking).
- Access to international markets
We provide you with market intelligence and capacity building services, identify suitable markets for growth and advise on local
- International public contracts
We map existing cross-border and EU tender opportunities and help you apply for calls.
- Finance and funding
We help you identify sources of finance and ensure your business is investor ready. .
- EU funding and application support
We identify EU funding opportunities that suit your business' needs and help you apply.
- Intellectual property rights (IPR)
We help you protect and expand your IPR, and draft your patents and IPR exploitation strategies.
- Energy and resource efficiency
We help you understand and source the best technologies for your business, and identify finance opportunities for eco-innovation and green entrepreneurship.
- Management improvements
We identify, select and customise the adequate management model for your business, in line with your needs.
Many of these topics are detailed on the Your Europe Business portal. Have a look at this online practical guide before reaching out to your local contact point: the answer to your question(s) might already be there.