Metropolitan Solutions 2015 - Business Days
20 May 2015
to 22 May 2015
Interested parties should contact the organiser.
Registration will take place via the event's website below.
Deutsche Messe AG and the Enterprise Europe Network invite you to the first edition of Business Days at Metropolitan Solutions 2015. Business Days offer you unique opportunities to find new business, technology or research partners and to get a comprehensive overview of the Smart City Berlin.
The Business Days will present a matchmaking event during the trade fair and different thematic guided tours (Business Tours). They will focus on various business sectors and topics and lead you to exhibitors of Metropolitan Solutions 2015.
• Local municipalities, looking for innovative solutions of Smart Cities topics within the focus areas
• Companies and research institutions offering their services and products
Initially, Business Days and Business Tours will be open to all exhibitors and participants of accompanying congresses. Business delegations are welcome as well.
Participation is free of charge but registration is required.
Book your participation and:
• present your company, your city and your institution to an international audience
• offer your services and products or search for partners
• get in touch with high technology small and medium sized companies
• get a detailed overview of the Business Days’ particpants at Metropolitan Solutions 2015
• meet with international top-exhibitors, business delegations and professionals and build up your individual network
• benefit from new contacts with the participants to initiate subsequent future cooperation
• receive up-to date information on the Business Days and Business Tours
The Matchmaking event during Metropolitan Solutions will provide an opportunity for members of the Enterprise Europe Network and other partners to offer their regional companies services for innovation and internationalisation. The Enterprise Europe Network Berlin-Brandenburg invites all parties interested to co-organise this event and to bring relevant municipalities, companies and / or research institutions to Berlin. For further planning it would be helpful for us to have an informal commitment from interested organisations.