International matchmaking event at POLAGRA FOOD Fair (food&drink sector)
24 Sep 2013
to 25 Sep 2013
Official webiste of the event: http://www.b2match.eu/b2b-food2013
The Enterprise Europe Network office hosted by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development has a pleasure to invite you to participate in an international matchmaking event which will be held on 24-25 September 2013 at the International Trade Fair POLAGRA FOOD in Poznan, Poland.
It is organised in parallel with the International Trade Fair of Food Processing Technologies POLAGRA TECH as well as the International Trade Fair for Gastronomy POLAGRA GASTRO.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
The matchmaking event is addressed to SMEs and other entities representing food sector interested in development and initiating cross border co-operation. Therefore, all participants will have the opportunity to meet partners offering products and services as well as technological cooperation within one sector with a special focus on the following branches:
• food and drink,
• food industry machinery,
• Approximately 150 Polish and foreign companies are expected to attend the event.
• The international matchmaking event will run parallel to the International Trade Fair POLAGRA FOOD in Poznan which will be thematically divided into three areas:
- The Food and Drink Exhibition,
- The Wine and Spirit Exhibition,
- The Store Equipment and Franchising Exhibition.
• POLAGRA FOOD fair is one of the largest trade fairs for food sector in Central and Eastern Europe (ca 1500 exhibitors from Poland and 27 other countries, 45 000 professional visitors in 2012).
The participation in the matchmaking event is free of charge and includes:
• catalogue entry,
• personalised meeting schedule,
• coffee breaks,
• information package provided on the day of the event,
• business assistance of Enterprise Europe Network partners before, during and after the event.
• entrance ticket to the fair
Should you have any questions please contact:
Polish Agency for Enterprise Development