DroneDays brokerage event, 4th edition
15 Mar 2019
to 16 Mar 2019
This year again, only qualified collaboration profiles from companies, academia, Associations/Federations, Public Authorities/Governmental organisations, NGOs, Investors / Finance / Business Angels or Clusters for a qualitative BE aiming at setting transnational collaborations between drone companies and entities active in more traditional sectors.
Registration to the event: 10/03/19
Profile registration: 10/03/19
DroneDays matchmaking event is back!
The place-to-be for business and technical opportunities with and around drones !
For 2019, DroneDays matchmaking event comes back with its 4th edition to bring participants new opportunities to further develop at international level their business in a competitive way via the civil and commercial application and use of drones.
The matchmaking event - powered by Enterprise Europe Brussels c/o hub.brussels in collaboration with Enterprise Europe Network - is part of the European DroneDays Expo.
Reasons to come this year :
- Technical Challenges from large European accounts (coming soon), looking for solutions from innovative, fast reacting SMEs
- 5-in-1 proposal, including B2B, sales pitch, exhibition, thematic conferences, flight zone
- Dual use technologies - transfer from defense drone techs to civil application domains
Who should attend?
- Drone companies (service providers, products' manufacturers, etc) from all around Europe and beyond
- Companies active in more traditional sectors from all around Europe and beyond
Companies / Start-up
Universities / Research Centres
Public Authorities/Governmental organisations
Investors / Finance / Business Angels
Why to participate in this transanational matchmaking event:
> As a drone company, meet representatives from end-users sectors and discuss win-win collaborations.
> As a company from a more traditional sector, do not dismiss a new technology as irrelevant to what you do, since it could turn out to to be a great opportunity … for your competitors ! (credits to Paul News' inspiring article)
Registration fees include fair ticket entrance:
- Companies / Start-ups / Enterprises : 120 € + VAT
- Clusters / Universities, Research Centers / Associations, Federations / Public Authority, Governmental organisation / NGO / Other : 100 € + VAT
- Drone-Days Exhibitors : Free