INTERPOL World from 5 – 7 July 2017, Singapore.
05 Jul 2017
to 07 Jul 2017
List of Singapore exhibitors is attached.
INTERPOL World, a global exhibition and congress platform, encapsulates the vision of a safer world through using innovations and engaging government, organizations, and strategic think tanks in a multi-stakeholder engagement approach.
INTERPOL World 2017 aims to bring together industry leaders, solution providers, government agencies and end-users to identify, develop and drive security initiatives and innovation to address the future global security landscape. Over 300 international suppliers and manufacturers from 34 countries with leading innovative security solutions will convene in Singapore to discuss resolutions to face the future security challenges.
The 3-day event is expected attract 10,000 security professionals from 54 countries and regions.
- INTERPOL World is the only international security event that Heads of States, Governmental representatives, Chiefs of Police of INTERPOL’s 190 member countries and at least 450 key decision makers from INTERPOL with law enforcement community will attend
- The leading business platform that will gather more than 300 international manufacturers and 10,000 trade and professional visitors from international police organizations, law enforcement agencies and corporate security professionals
- INTERPOL World is owned by INTERPOL, the world’s largest international police organization with 190 country-members
- Utilize INTERPOL World hosted buyers programme and appointment setting systems to secure meetings with key buyers
- Information Communication Technology
- CBRND (Chemical, biological, radiological and nuclear defence)
- Vehicles, Robotics and unmanned systems
- Weapons and gears
- Counter terror solutions
- Track & trace
- Cargo, freight and container screening
- Emergency response/ crisis management
- Research and Development
- Public Safety and Security
- Access control, biometrics, smart IDs
- Scan & screen
- Urban operations support
- System Integration
- Training and simulation