BROKERAGE EVENT HORIZON 2020 - Research, Development and Innovation - Ostrava 11.6.2015
11 Jun 2015
Brokerage Event consists of Face to Face Meetings, Workshop and Guided Tours to Research Centers.
Participation is FREE OF CHARGE.
Participants will have bilateral meetings, pre-arranged 20 minutes long individual meetings.
The event will target a wide range of companies, universities and researchers interested in sharing new project ideas and finding collaboration in Research, Development and Innovation (upcoming calls in Horizon 2020, ERASMUS+, Eurostars).
Accompanying programme consists of a WORKSHOP “How to get EU funding for international projects” (introduction of available support for R&D&I projects, case studies)
and GUIDED TOURS TO RESEARCH CENTRES:
• IT4IInnovations National Supercomputing Centre - http://www.it4i.cz/?lang=en
• Nanotechnology Centre - http://www.vsb.cz/9360/en
• Energy Research Centre - http://vec.vsb.cz/en/
• Energy Units for Utilization of non-Traditional Energy Sources - http://enet.vsb.cz/en
• Institute of Clean Technologies for Mining and Utilization of Raw Materials for Energy Use - http://ict.hgf.vsb.cz/cs
• Institute of Environmental Technologies - http://www.ietech.eu/en/index
• Department of Robotics - http://robot.vsb.cz/en/
• Biotechnology park “4Medical Innovations” - http://www.4medi.cz/co-je-to-4medical-innovations.php
• Obesity Research Centre at Faculty of Medicine University Ostrava
Official language: English
Participations is free of charge.
Registration for Face to Face meetings is open: https://b2bharmo.com/OSTRAVA2015