Pharma, cosmetic and biotech brokerage event at Farmaforum 2019
29 Mar 2019
Farmaforum 2019 offers the opportunity to create a meeting forum for SMEs, enterprises, labs, research institutes, universities and other organizations that are actively engaged in the field of life science
Friday 29th March 2019
9:30-10:00 – Welcoming – Registration of participants
10:00 – 15:30 – Bilateral Meetings
15:45 – Event Closing
Registration website: https://farmaforum-2019.b2match.io/
Within the framework of Farmaforum 2019, Fundación para el Conocimiento madri+d will organize an international brokerage to find possible technological and commercial partners.
The main objective of the event is to create a meeting forum for companies, research institutes, universities and other organizations that are actively engaged within the field of Life Sciences: pharma, biopharma, cosmetic and lab technology.
Participants may provide opportunities for collaboration through pre-agreed bilateral meetings. Organizations must log in the event platform and include a cooperation profile. Visitor's profile includes companies working on:
• Process automation.
• Construction and engineering of pharmaceutical facilities.
• Consulting and services.
• Manufacturers and distributors of equipment and instrumentation for analytical and research.
• Suppliers of the industry Biotech-Pharmaceuticals.
• Packaging equipment and machinery.
• Equipment, machinery, production systems.
• Hygiene, safety and environment.
• Logistics, distribution and storage.
• Raw material.
• Suppliers of clothing for laboratories.
• Clean Rooms.
• Registrations and patents
• Regulatory Affairs
• IT solutions, software
• Validations and certifications
Pharmaceutical, biotech, diagnostic and cosmetic industries, laboratory suppliers, universities, institutes and other organisations looking for commercial, technological or research partners from Europe and beyond.
Why to participate
1 .Use the event to initiate new businesses
2. Meet providers of innovative technologies from throughout Europe and beyond
3. Enter into contact with potential partners for future co-operation
4. Establish cross-border contacts for long-term business relationships