Brokerage Event on micro photonics 2016 in Berlin
11 Oct 2016
to 13 Oct 2016
On occasion of the micro photonics 2016 the Enterprise Europe Network Berlin-Brandenburg will host an international B2B-partnering event “Photonics in Europe” taking place in Berlin.
Besides pre-arranged face-to-face meetings, “Photonics 2016“ will also include guided tours to various exhibitors, site visits and an information event on intellectual property rights and EU-funding. Registration will be possible from 01/06 – 30/09/2016 via the following website: http://www.b2match.eu/microphotonics2016.
The micro photonics is an unique platform for the development, production and application of miniaturized optical components worldwide. The trade fair and congress program will provide many opportunities finding customers and business partners from the developing market of nano- and micro photonics as well as biophotonics.
After the successful preview in November 2015 knowledge exchange between experts and business meetings to discuss interdisciplinary solutions for fields such as information technology or health care will continue at the premiere of the micro photonics from 11 – 13 October 2016 in Berlin.
The concept of micro photonics 2016 is based on the following three pillars:
(1) The trade fair, (2) The congress and (3) The brokerage event "Photonics in Europe".
- Manufacturers of micro-optical components
- Manufacturers of laser systems and optoelectronic components
- Suppliers of optical components for medical technology
- Providers of measurement technology, components and services for research and development in bio/micro/nano-photonics
- Research (laser medicine, biophotonics, Si-photonics, MEMS, photonic IC, measurement technology)
- F&E medical device manufacturers
- F&E photonic components for IT, sensors and microsystem technology
- CEOs, CTOs and development from the photonic industry
- Active physicians from the laser medicine and biophotonic divisions
- B2B-meetings "Photonics in Europe" are free of charge for all professional attendees
- Registration is compulsory
- Make sure that you have a valid ticket for the fair
Users, developers and researchers will profit from ideal conditions for networking. “Photonics in Europe 2016” is offering a great opportunity to meet potential partners for new business and R&D projects. The event is open to all exhibitors and trade visitors of micro photonics 2016.
The Enterprise Europe Network Berlin-Brandenburg is looking forward to welcoming you to Berlin.