H2020 “Factories of the Future” Brokerage Event
19 May 2015
As a part of the Networking Day for Factories of the Future, an event organized by NCBiR and the National Contact Point for Research Programmes of the EC (which will be held on 19th of May, 2015 in Warsaw), Institute of Mechanised Construction and Rock Mining, a partner of the Enterpise Europe Network, with cooperation of Toruńska Agencja Rozwoju Regionalnego S.A., and ZENIT GmbH NRW.Europa – An Enterprise Europe Network Partner
will organize a brokerage event focusing on topics covered by Factories of the Future Initiative. The brokerage event will be held in the afternoon session.
Within the framework of the brokerage event, participants looking for partners will have the opportunity to present their organizations and ideas for project proposals by participating in bilateral meetings (max. 20 minutes). The event aims at fostering the creation of consortia for the upcoming Horizon 2020 calls.
All companies, universities and researchers are invited to attend!
Why to participate?
• Present your project proposal or company profile
• Find out the best partners for your proposal
• Discover proposals from other participants where your organization could fit in.
• Meet and share views with transport researchers and experts all over Europe
• Initiate contacts and cooperation towards a successful H2020 funded projects!
International Networking Day on Factories of the Future aims to present the European and Polish research and innovation opportunities in the area of manufacturing, as well as to increase synergy between EU and national funds. The event comprises of the Conference with presentations on the funding opportunities and R&I perspectives, as well as collaboration offers, and the Brokerage event providing the opportunity to benefit from face-to-face meetings with other participants of the event in order to establish professional links.
Participants will have the possibility:
• To learn about the Factories of the Future in Horizon 2020 calls;
• To learn about Polish R&I funding system and possibilities of funding synergies;
• to present own R&I potential and collaboration offer (after confirmation from organizers);
• to meet other attendees during bilateral meetings and discuss with them collaboration opportunities.
Fee, Registration, Dates:
Participation in the event is free of charge (including Brokerage session), but online registration is required.
30 April 2015 - Deadline for registration for the event;
5 May 2015 - Deadline for the bilateral meeting requests;
15 May 2015 - Expected date of bilateral meetings schedule;
19 May 2015 – The event.
Travel and Accommodation:
The participants are expected to arrange the travel and accommodation on their own.