Brokerage event during RoEnergy Trade Fair 2015 South-East Europe / Bucharest / Romania
07 May 2015
to 08 May 2015
Participants should fill in the company profile attached and send it by e-mail to Mihaela Paula Craciun at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Emilia Mihaela Coseru at email@example.com, until 24 April 2015. All interested participants will receive a catalogue with all the profiles registered and will be able to choose their meetings, until 30 of April 2015. Before 5 of May every participant will receive the final agenda with their meetings.
IPA SA Galati, partner of Enterprise Europe Network from Romania, is organising a brokerage event during the 5th edition of RoEnergy Trade Fair 2015 South-East Europe / Bucharest / Romania, on 7th May 2015.
The event will be organised with the support of Enterprise Europe Network partners: CRIMM Bucharest, Chamber of Commerce, Industry and Navigation Canstanta and Business Support Center for SMEs form Ruse, Bulgaria.
The brokerage event will be at the third edition this year. The first editions were very successful. There have been more than 100 participants from Germany, Italy, France, Poland, Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary, SUA, China, South Korea and Romania that have met and discuss future collaborations. At its first edition, there have also been organized a company mission where 10 companies from South Korea had more than 70 meetings with Romanian companies.
A full day of matchmaking meetings will take part on the 7th of May and on the participating SMEs will have the possibility to participate at the Conference "Bioenergy in Romania: Bio-gas, biomass, co-generation in farms and factories"
The event is dedicated to companies that are looking to:
- Get in touch with new customers
- Extend and consolidate existing contacts
- Become known in Romania and the surrounding areas
- Find out who and what is new in this domain - exchange know-how
- Study the competition
- Discover weaknesses and good points of the area
- Meet experts from Romania
- Get in touch with potential partners or prospective employees
- You will test your capacity to be present on another market
The main domains of the event are:
- SOLAR SYSTEM - photovoltaic, solar thermal;
- BIOENERGY - biomass, bio-gas, liquid biofuels;
- WATER & WIND - hydro-power, wind-power, geothermal energy;
- Cogeneration, Trigeneration;
- Alternative Vehicles and Fuels;
- HYENERGY - hydrogen and fuel cells;
- CONSULTING, DESIGN, SERVICES, CARBON TRADING, R&D;
- PASSIVE HOUSE & INSULATIONS
RoEnergy South-East Europe 2015 comprises specialized International Trade Fair and Conferences on Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency in Constructions, where countries from East meet with the offer from the West Europe.