Eco-Match 2014 at Poleko fairs
16 Oct 2014
Registration to the brokerage event is possible via the online b2match system - http://www.b2match.eu/eco-match2014
The latest solutions in the field of environmental protection, representatives of international industry leaders, special areas, specialised conferences and business meetings - all of these will be included in Poleko International Trade Fair of Environmental Protection, which will be held from 14-17 October 2014.
More on the fair: http://poleko.mtp.pl/en/
Poznan Science and Technology Park of Adam Mickiewicz University Foundation (together with co-organisers and partners) is organising a brokerage event - "Eco-Match 2014" at Poleko fairs. The event (seventh edition) will take place in Poznan on 16th of October 2014 within the International Trade Fair of Environmental Protection Poleko 2014.
The registration is open and possible via b2match system - http://www.b2match.eu/eco-match2014
Poleko is the perfect meeting platform for professionals from the environmental protection industry from Poland and abroad.
The extensive display includes separate thematic sectors:
• Water, Sewage
• Waste, Recycling
• Energy, renewable energy
• Air, noise, vibrations
• Climate change
• Revitalisation, reclamation
• Municipal and energy construction
• Control and measurement equipment
• Environment security systems
• Flood protection
• Environmental protection consultancy and institutions
• Ecological education
• the most prestigious fairs in Poland dedicated to ecology, environmental protection and municipal services
• international character - the representation of industry leaders, 30% of visitors of Poleko & Komtechnika fair are arriving from abroad
• nearly 20.000 industry professionals actively searching for new technologies
• the precision of the recipient - over 40% of visitors constitutes top management
• a comprehensive overview of brands from around the world
• easy access form all Polish region: a direct connection with the A2 highway, fairs in the vicinity of the railway station.
The 2013 edition of the event gathered participants representing 8 countries: Belgium, Canada, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Spain, United Kingdom.
79 participants had 207 meetings, from which 150 were transnational.
36% of participants of 2013 edition rated their meetings as "cooperation possible" and 1,5% as "cooperation already agreed".
Non-Enterprise Europe Network Partner involved:
Hungarian Embassy in Warsaw