Pro'Hydro 2015 Business meetings on HydroGaïa Water Exhibition
27 May 2015
to 28 May 2015
This event targets : industries & researchers in the field of WATER :
- Sanitation / Purification / Desalination
- Wastewater collection and treatment
- Catchment, distribution & storage of drinkable water
- Eco-products / Absorbents / Anti-pollution products
- Measure, analysis, quality
- Networks, structures, equipments...
Participation is FREE OF CHARGE:
- Register to be a visitor on the HydroGaïa website
- Register to the Pro’Hydro BtoB meetings on http://www.pro-hydro.eu
As part of the INTERNATIONAL WATER EXHIBITION HydroGaïa, the CCIR Languedoc-Roussillon, member of the Enterprise Europe Network, organises a Brokerage Event from 27 to 28 May in Montpellier, southern France.
HYDROGAIA has become a major event in France for water players and draws more and more exhibitors and visitors every year (more than 3500 visitors in 2014). It is organised with the international French Water cluster, which brings together about 400 companies and 30 laboratories, and Swelia, a proactive network of of about 100 water companies related to the water cycle.
This 5th edition central theme is “Water and economic development”.
During the HydroGaïa Exhibition, the PRO'HYDRO BUSINESS MEETINGS will give attendees great opportunities to organise tailor made meetings with qualified prospective business or technological partners. : www.pro-hydro.eu
It is open to all exhibitors and trade visitors of Hydrogaia International exhibition. Please visit www.hydrogaia-expo.com