B2B Matchmaking focused on rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing during the fair RapidPro 2019
13 Mar 2019
to 14 Mar 2019
The RapidPro 2019Matchmaking
Potential participants representing companies, researchers, clusters and/or sector organizations and interested colleagues of the Enterprise Europe Network can register on:
Registration: 10.1.2019 - 12.03.2019
Meeting selection: 10.2.2019.-14.03.2019
Only confirmed meetings will be scheduled.
The RapidPro 2019 Matchmaking is organized by Enterprise Europe Network on March 13th-14th, in addition to the organized fair RapidPro 2019.
RapidPro is an important international trade fair in Western Europe featuring solutions for rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing. This fair is the 9th edition of RapidPro. The international B2B matchmaking is organized for the first time.
During the fair exhibitors show and demonstrate their latest solutions for all phases of prototyping, (low-volume) production, and product development. Visitors can also participate in a conference program. This time Eindhoven is home to more than 2000 international visitors and about 75 participating organizations from Western Europe.
The matchmaking targets a wide spectrum of companies, visitors and delegates from all over Europe, interested in sharing new projects ideas, collaboration partners and business opportunities.
Good reasons for participation are:
• Attend the combination of an international fair, conference and bilateral meetings.
• Discuss your idea or problem with professionals during 'ask a pro' matchmaking sessions.
• Meet a number of key players of out the international rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing networks.
• Meet the Dutch rapid prototyping and additive manufacturing network.
• Meet a wide variety of SMEs, OEMs, suppliers, technostarters, scientists and intermediaries.
• Meet many potential project or business partners in a short time.
• Prepare and choose your meetings in advance.
• 30 minutes meetings.
More information about the event and fairs can be found on following websites: