Brokerage Event at EXPO 2015 : Agro-Food Manufacturing
06 May 2015
to 07 May 2015
Please register via the event's website below.
From May 1 to October 31, 2015, Milan will host EXPO 2015, the Universal Exposition, whose central theme is “Feeding the Planet, Energy for Life”. Expo 2015 is an extraordinary opportunity for companies to meet international partners as 20 millions of visitors are expected during the six opening months.
During EXPO the Italian Enterprise Europe Network partners will co-organize 4 brokerage events, the first of which is dedicated to Agro-Food Manufacturing.
The brokerage event will have also a focus on EU-Third Country b2b meetings as company missions from Euromed countries and Turkey will join it.
The brokerage event will be also linked to the international conference "Food Safurity: Bridging Food Safety and Security" that will be held on May 5, 2015 in Milan. The conference will give visibility to the results of innovative research projects in the agro-food sector with the aim to facilitate technology transfer from research to industry.
The topics of the event are:
- Food and drink manufacturing (machines and technologies for production, automation, monitoring systems, etc.);
- Innovative and high quality food products (functional ingredients and food, nutraceuticals, specialty and fine food, etc.);
- Safety and quality control, food traceability;
- Food conservation and shelf life, packaging materials and design Food chain management, logistics and retail;
- Protected Denomination of Origin (PDO) and Protected Geographic Indication (PGI) food;