If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
Lithuanian SME, that specializes in robotics presents computer vision solutions for professional applications. This company has developed computer vision module, that provides high definition images, accurate measure of the environment depth and can extract objects of interest in real time. The company is looking for a commercial agreement with technical assitance with companies specified in robotics and robotic technologies where they can implement their computer vision module.
Lithuanian company, established in 2009, renowned for its R&D capabilities and high quality design management process, specializes in robotics and offers softwares and technologies, that makes machines behave to improve efficiency. The company currently holds ISO 9001, ISO 13485, ISO 14971 and IEC 62304 certificates.
The new generation of robotic applications strongly depends on the ability to acquire, organize and interpret surrounding visual data in real time in order to stay aware of environmental situation and act both safely and adequately. Company has designed unique computer vision module for the most challenging applications, including autonomous vehicle control, aerial mapping, collision avoidance, security, and surveillance. System has an integrated stereo camera – 2.8 mm, f/2.0 and powerful NVIDIA Jetson TX1 GPU, which not only does onboard stereo matching, outputs pre-calculated disparities or dense point cloud to the user, but also can execute arbitrary image processing pipeline on behalf of a specific application (e. g. detect utility poles). This module provides both high and low level access to the device: from controlling common parameters (video mode, frame rate, exposure, WB, gain) to outputting 3D point cloud (useful for visual localization, obstacle detection and path planning for autonomous vehicle) and detecting relevant environmental features (trees, cars, faces, etc.) in the range of 50 m, compared to the standard capabilities of around 10 meters offered by competitors. This next generation solution will be available as a separate standardized product for those, who need advanced sensory capabilities for their unmanned vehicles. The product will be compact enough to be fitted even on relatively small air drones. Range-wise vision technology competes with traditional laser rangefinders (typically used in autonomous cars), offering lighter, considerably cheaper, and less power-hungry alternative. It is planned that, as a unique solution and innovative technology will enter the computer vision market.
Computer vision module is a separate compact product with advanced sensory capabilities suitable for the most challenging applications:
- Service robotics (GPS-free navigation, interaction);
- Material handling (navigation, manipulation);
- Agriculture (crop inspection);
- Surveillance (intruder detection and localization);
- Manufacturing (quality inspection);
- Healthcare (navigation, interaction).
The company is interested in finding partners from all over the world and looking for commercial agreements with technical assitance and for technical agreements with companies interested in the implementation of this gadget and increase their value proposition. Also the company is looking for strategical investors and specialized robotic technology distributors.
Advantages and Innovations:
- Computer vision module, offered by Lithuanian company is significantly cheaper, lighter, and less power hungry than conventional 3D LIDAR technology used today in mobile robot navigation and object sensing. Cutting edge LiDARs of today are still rather expensive devices, unable to output imaging modalities of a traditional video camera.
- Standard version of this technology optimally suited to 3D depth sense in robot navigation or object sensing for high moving speeds both indoor and outdoor.
- 2x smaller baseline is optimally suited for a variety of industrial automation applications.
- Ideal for robot applications because it offloads both low-and high-level image processing to its on-board processor, reserving the robot's main computing resources for robot navigation and other tasks.
The Lithuanian company is looking for business partners and investors interested in establishing a commercial agreements.
The SME is also interested in collaboration with companies specified in robotics and robotic technologies where they can implement their computer vision module.