These are the details for the profile Slovak company offers technology for the manufacturing of metal products directly from CAD data.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Slovak company specialised in manufacturing and revision of injection moulds, cutting, bending and extrusion tools and CNC wire bending is looking for partners from EU. The company offers production of tooling inserts, prototype parts and end products directly in metal under a manufacturing agreement
The company from Eastern Slovakia with years of experience (since 1999), which is engaged in the production and revision of injection moulds, cutting, bending and extrusion tools and CNC wire bending is looking for EU partners from various sectors. Slovak company supplies thermoplastic moulds especially for automotive and electrotechnical industry. The main focus of the company is the manufacture of moulds for plastic moulding, cutting and bending tools.
- moulds for pressure die casting of thermoplastic materials including the two-composite materials (85% of production),
- moulds for direct pressing of thermosets,
- moulds for injection type of thermosets,
- moulds for pressure die casting of aluminium and its alloys,
- processual cutting and bending tools, combinations including those for hard metals,
- assembly fixtures, control fixtures, gauges, templates and others.
The SME provides a complete offer not only for production of tooling, but also for the subsequent operation thereof in terms of securing of the serial production of parts. The company expanded its presence in the market by purchasing a new technology falling within Rapid prototyping. This is a metal powder sintering machine, this technology is still possible to make things very difficult to manufacture. The company is producing parts from materials MS1 (maraging steel) and aluminum. The parts made from the material MS1 are characterized by high strength and a high-loft. Global cooperation is welcomed. The company offers manufacturing agreement for automotive, electrotechnical industry and others.
-speed production (By this technology is produced predominantly shaped parts of mould with a comfortable cooling. Comfortable cooling is used for the better heat dissipation during the actual process of plastic moulding. Comfortable cooling also reduces the solidification time of moulding which reduces the cycle of moulding and thus increases the rate of production of the plastic piece.)
- a wide range of materials can be processed - from light alloys through to high-grade steels, tool steels and superalloys
- high quality achieved in all components
- green manufacturing (nonpollution laser as the energy resource, are environmentally friendly)
Technology is suitable for:
series injection moulding, also for high volume production,
other tooling applications, e.g. aluminium die casting,
high performance parts, e.g. for aerospace applications
The company is looking for partners from various sectors (especially automotive industry and electrotechnical industry), who need to produce moulds if unusual shapes through rapid prototying.
- thermoplastic moulds for automotive industry,
- thermoplastic moulds for home appliances,
- thermoplastic moulds for electrotechnical industry,
- cutting tooling for electrotechnical industry.