These are the details for the profile UK cyber- security consultancy offers services as a subcontractor.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A UK based cyber-security consultancy offers cyber-security services to small and medium size businesses including audits, policies and procedures, vulnerability scans, data encryption, cyber- security awareness training and business continuity planning. The company offers to act as an outsourced provider or subcontractor to partners seeking to enhance their existing IT offering. The company would also consider a direct services agreement with any SME seeking cyber-security consultancy services.
This UK based cyber-security consultancy can offer a range of services to small and medium size businesses including:
• Auditing of systems for compliance to internal IT security policies, best practice or relevant standards such as PCI-DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard), ISO-27001, NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology) and other security standards.
• Vulnerability scanning to identify if systems are vulnerable to known exploits and enable a prioritised list of vulnerabilities to be addressed.
• Penetration testing to achieve a specific attacker simulated goal and produce a report detailing if and how the security was breached and make recommendations on how to prevent such attacks.
• Data encryption services including full disk encryption to CCTM (Communications Electronics Security Group Claims Tested Mark) and FIPS (Federation Information Processing Standards) certification and media encryption CESG CAPS (Communications Electronics Security Group Assisted Products Service)
• Assistance to management to help produce an IT security framework including developing security policies, acting as a part-time security officer, introducing security management concepts, defining roles and data classification.
• Providing cyber-security awareness training to all levels of staff within an organisation to help reduce the risk of a cyber-security breach and to ensure staff are compliant with internal or external standards and procedures.
• Disaster recovery and business continuity planning to ensure businesses have identified risks to their business and implemented the necessary contingency to mitigate the risks where possible.
The company seeks partners for an outsourcing or subcontracting agreement who are working in the field of IT support and wish to enhance their product offering to their clients. The company would also be interested in any small or medium size business seeking cyber-security services for a direct services agreement.
• Staff are qualified at Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) level
• Extensive experience of implementing projects internationally
• The company has developed a suite of offerings to attract small and medium size businesses which is where the majority of IT support companies and consultancies have clients.
• The company is able to offer services across Windows, Unix, Linux and mobile environments thus ensuring a complete cyber-security service in mixed environments
• The solutions offered to businesses are not just technical but also incorporate procedural assistance, managerial support and user training to ensure businesses are able to implement an all-encompassing security management framework for the business.
The company seeks IT consultancies looking to enhance their cyber-security offering to the businesses they support.
Partners would ideally be other IT support and consultancy companies who do not have a cyber-security offering at present but who would like to offer additional services to existing and new clients. The company would offer its services on an outsourced or subcontract basis. The company would also consider working with other small and medium size businesses seeking help with their cyber-security on a services agreement basis.