These are the details for the profile Advanced Clinical System for Emergency Medical Retrieval Services.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Scottish SME offers its advanced clinical system for emergency medical retrieval services (EMRS), as part of a suite of healthcare solutions. The system, developed with clinicians, provides aero-medical and land-based pre-hospital and retrieval medicine (PHaRM) an intuitive, user-centred platform to capture vital clinical information rapidly. The company seeks commercial agreements with solution providers serving the emergency services in Austria, France and Italy among others.
A Scottish SME seeks commercial agreements for its advanced clinical system for emergency medical retrieval services (EMRS), as part of a suite of healthcare solutions.
Emergency retrieval and trauma services deal with immediately life-threatening conditions, so speed of response is vital. Creating an accurate record of events which is also easy to create has a vital role in ensuring the best outcome for each patient.
The system has a user-friendly interface which enables the rapid creation of new records and provides immediate access to existing patient information from the beginning to end of every mission.
This data collection within the patient record is modelled on the published European consensus database for pre-hospital services while also providing service-specific metrics.
The system has been designed to support a plan to share a common dataset for all physician-staffed PHaRM services worldwide. As well as supporting this consensus dataset, it enables the development and maintenance of customised forms which reflect the specific working practices of an individual service. This significantly reduces the time and effort required for service reporting while also facilitating easy data collaboration for audit and research purposes throughout the speciality.
The system is robust, flexible and easy to use and offers the following features:
• Full patient details and clinical information: complete data on patient
condition and treatment including observation notes; medications;
critical care interventions, such as airway management and ventilation; mission logistics and complications.
• Continuity of care: the system provides an accurate and accessible
record of events which can be used as care is handed on to
• Follow-ups: enabling patient tracking to facilitate patient outcome
review and audit.
• Powerful search facility: by mission, patient, consultant, location
or combination of multiple data points using Boolean functionality.
• Integrated maps: enabling accurate mission location of patients,
physicians and aircrew.
• Reports: for both individual users and the service, supporting analysis
The solution offers a number of benefits including:
REDUCED PRESSURE ON PHYSICIANS:
• Provides an intuitive, user-centred platform to capture vital clinical
• Enables quick evaluation of vital mission and patient information.
• Delivers improved, validated patient and mission information,
• Demonstrates mission performance more clearly.
BETTER PATIENT CARE:
• Facilitates a rapid PHaRM service response to life-threatening clinical
• Better presentation of patient information, for accurate diagnosis
• Full mission history of patient available to increase patient safety.
• Better tracking of patient once handed over to receiving hospital.
IMPROVED DATA COLLECTION:
• Meets internationally-agreed requirements for common datasets.
• Customisation enables in-house mission practices to be reflected.
• Better management information to support bids for funding.
• Real and accurate overview of mission performance.
The solution has been developed in consultation with healthcare professionals and clinicians by the company, which has a strong track record in working in senior e-health roles in the UK National Health Service (NHS).
- Type of partner sought:
Industry partners who have links with emergency services and rescue services.
- Specific area of activity of the partner:
The Scottish company would manage the system integration of the product.
- Task to be performed by the partner sought:
The Scottish company is looking for a partner who would be responsible for the promotion and sales of the solution.
Industry partners with good connections in the emergency services and rescue services. Their role is to promote and sell the solution and liaise with the Scottish company regarding integration.