These are the details for the profile Importer-distributor sought for a French producer of Cognac and other alcoholic drinks.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
French producer of Cognac and other alcoholic drinks, located in South-West France, is looking for importers-distributors willing to support its internationalization. The company would like to cooperate with its future partners under the distribution services agreements and commercial agency agreements.
This French family-owned company was created in 1988 in the region of Cognac (South-West of France). Its products range is composed of Cognac, Troussepinète, Pineau and cocktails.
The company uses traditional methods of producing that could be compared to “haute couture” work. For instance, its labels are still glued by hand. The traditional aspect of its activity and the “made in France” label both represent a real value defended by the company and on which the company wants to communicate.
For that purpose, the company has recently revamped its product range to give a modern image more in line with the current demand.
Its product range is composed of:
- Cognac XO: "Fins Bois" and "Grande Champagne" at least 20-year-old Cognac (Hong Kong Silver Medal 2014 and San Francisco Gold Medal 2010);
- Troussepinète, also called “thorn wine” is a specialty composed of plum thorn, fruits, cognac, red wine and white wine. In this product range is featuring 9 different flavours. (Gold Medal 2012);
- Pineau: rosé (selected at SIAL Food LAB 2014) or white;
- Cocktails: range composed of two different flavours.
Its products can be adapted to the partner’s demand. Taste and conditioning can be customized.
The company wants to tap new markets and develop business partnerships with importers/wholesalers/distributors and also trade agents, specifically in Finland, Canada, Sweden and China. The company is also considering any potential partners from European countries (except Belgium, Cyprus, Portugal and Spain).
The company would like to work with its potential partners described above under the distribution and commercial agency agreements.
- The company knows how to combine tradition and modernity. It is able to offer customized and modernized product using ancestral methods of production ;
- The company is able to adapt its products in terms of taste and conditioning ;
The company’s products has won the following rewards:
- Silver medal 2014 in Hong Kong and Gold medal 2010 in San Francisco for its Cognac ;
- Gold Medal in 2012 for its Trousspinète ;
- Its Pineau rosé was selected at SIAL Food LAB 2014 ;
- The company produces 250 000 bottles per year but its production capacity can reach 50 000 bottles per month.
This French company is looking for importers/wholesalers/distributors and also trade agents, specifically in Finland, Canada, Sweden and China.
It will also consider partnerships with companies from all Europe (except Belgium, Cyprus, Portugal and Spain).