If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Polish company, active in the pharmaceutical area, is looking for innovative pharmaceutical formulations or technologies of production of medical products and devices, mainly for neonatal and pediatric use. Formulations and production technologies should apply to OTC medicines, RX medicines, dietary supplements or medical devices. They can be ready to market or may need to be developed and tested, on the basis of license agreement.
The Polish company was founded to commercialize innovative technologies and knowledge developed at universities and companies and to bring them into the market.
Company is offering innovative medical products like:
- Iron in the form of an oral suspension for accurate and easy dosing, intended for infants (including preterm), children and adults. This product contains the most safe form of iron which has GRAS (Generally Recognized as Safe) certificate issued by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This product is patented and received the positive opinion of the Institute of Mother and Child in Poland.
- Vitamins necessary in hematopoietic processes and also in the prevention of iron deficiency intended for infants (including preterm), children and adults. Product ensures accurate and easy dosing of each vitamins recommended by European Society for Paediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition (ESPGHAN). This product is patented.
- The product containing the most investigated probiotic and GRAS certified bacterial strain (Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG) and is manufactured with the use of the innovative technology of microencapsulation.
- The unique product in the form of chocolates containing live cultures of probiotic bacteria Bacillus coagulans GBI - 30 and inulin - a component that stimulates the activity of gastrointestinal bacteria.
- The product in the form of spray that allows painless removal of all types of self-adhesive dressings. Safe even for the most sensitive patients (medical device).
To broaden its portfolio of products, the company is looking for innovative technologies, similar to mentioned above. Collaboration on the basis of license agreement is considered.
The company has long-standing experience in the pharmaceutical area and has cooperated with the medical milieu for many years, especially with the Polish Neonatal Society and the Polish Pediatric Society. Thus the company focuses its activity on health and medical products valuation and their commercialization, espacially for the needs of children and infants, including preterm.
The company is looking for innovative medical solutions, delivered by the partner who is active in the pharmaceutical area and is interested to introduce his product to the Polish market or develop promising technology with the support of an experienced company. Innovative technologies should apply mainly to neonatal and pediatric use, but also adults, with the focus on pregnant women. Formulations and production technologies should be related to OTC medicines, RX medicines, dietary supplements and medical devices.
Different levels of development are taken into consideration: technology can be ready for demonstration, already on the market, at the concept stage, field tested or under development/lab tested.
The Polish company is looking for a partner, who is active in the pharmaceutical area and develops innovative formulations and production methods of medicines, medical devices or dietary supplements. Innovative solutions should come from companies, inventors or research institutions, and can be patented or not. The role of partner sought is to share the knowledge on proposed technology and comply with license agreement provisions.