These are the details for the profile Hungarian company involved in metal machining operations is offering its production capacity as a subcontractor.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Hungarian company was established in 2003.
Their main activities: general cutting, milling and also producing parts for automotive and furniture industry, instruments.
Involved in the industrial metal sector they offer subcontracting services in Europe.
They are 100 % Hungarian-owned company, which started to operate in 2003. The private company initially dealt with CNC (computer numerical control) programming, compilation of technologies, training of CNC operators and plant commissioning. In 2005 the operations were expanded and by now 29 CNC machines and 36 employees are involved in metal machining operations. Turned and milled parts are sold primarily in the automotive industry, and beyond that increasingly more parts are manufactured to pumps, furniture or electronic instruments. The firm does not have any own products but manufactures parts according to the customer's engineered drawings with outstanding flexibility. Next to the principal activity design and manufacture of sophisticated machines are also included in the portfolio.
- General cutting: Shaping metal parts on conventional machines. Production of small sized, small series parts, tools and machines.
Production of samples, small series.
- CNC machining: Production of parts in medium- and big series, accurate turning jobs, shaping of acid-resisting, brass, aluminium and steel parts with complicate geometry
- Surface treatment: They have good relationships with heat and surface treatment companies. They can produce parts that need treatment at the final stage.
Their references are parts of automotive industry (Suzuki, Wolksvagen, Audi, BMW, Porsche, Ferrari), parts of testers, parts of furniture industry.
This company is offering cooperation agreements and subcontracting services in Europe.
Their general aim is to win their customer’s satisfaction on a long run. Also to get their company to mean guarantee to their customers.
Their goal is to get an important role as a supplier in Europe’s automotive industry.
They know that they can only achive the satisfaction of their customers to put quality in the centre. Therefore:
- They introduced and operate a process-oriented, efficiant quality management system in the line of MSZ EN ISO 9001:2001 standard reqierments.
- The management and all the emloyees of the company are commited to ensure the satisfaction of present and future customers by completing their orders accuratly.
Their responsibility is to have great relationships with their customers.
- To make their customers absolutely happy and satisfied they are obsessed to carry out all the possible developments.
- They ensure the progression of their quality skills by achieving short and long term quality aims, by continuous improvements. They can achieve this awareness by trainings and preventive, corrective management.
This company is interested in cooperation agreements and subcontracting services within the industrial metal sector in Europe.
There are preferences concerning the partner's experience in transnational cooperation activities.
In the future their aim is to keep and improve the three already existing main sectors as low quantity standardized production in the instruments and furniture industry plus the medium and large quanity standardized production on CNC machines in the automotive industry. They also plan to extend the already well established, quick and flexible services. They would also like to set up delivering parts from stock (after previous assesments) and extend their work within producing and delivering parts produced by CNC machines (automotive industry). To achieve all these they plan to purchase more CNC machines. In the summer of 2006. they started to use their Production Managment System which is meant to help the production planning, tracking, quality managment and delivery just in time. This is an all-in system including every step right from the purchase order through purchasing materials, stock control and their manufacturing process, till delivering the finished goods.