These are the details for the profile Portuguese injection moulding, tin foundry and spinning manufacturer is looking for agents/sales representatives .
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Portuguese metal factory with the capability to design, manufacture, assemble and adorn a multiplicity of products produced through injected moulding and foundry is offering end-to-end processes, fully integrating various services and providing higher quality and cost-effective solutions. The company is looking for agents to represent its injection moulded products.
The company is headquartered in Portugal and is highly experienced in the injection moulding process for all types of parts, processing zamak (zinc alloy), aluminium, plastic or tin and is now looking for agents to represent its injection moulded products throughout Europe and beyond.
It is also specialized and highly competent in the craftsmanship of tin sand foundry, which allows the production of small production series (maximum 100 parts) of almost pure tin (99%). By using this process, the company produces decorative projects or miniature car reproductions (scale 1:18 and 1:10) for several brands of vehicles.
The company works with a variety of materials including:
- Zamak: this zinc alloy (following the European standard EN 1774) is highly resistant and durable, making it the ideal material for injection moulding.
- Plastics: it injects and moulds various types of plastic, from polypropylene, to polyamide, Eva, polystyrene and acrylic.
- Tin and aluminium: it is highly experienced in injection moulding tin and aluminium.
The customer is provided with the raw product or applies the following finishing operations upon request ( welding, chasing or polishing).
Each stage of production is subject to stringent quality control measures.
The company has a large range of products, providing higher quality and cost-effective solutions across a number of demanding purposes such as the wine and spirits industry (bottle stoppers), hygiene, perfumery and cosmetics industry (perfume bottle stoppers and other accessories), the lifts industry, the auto components industry, the housing industry (bathroom accessories, metal lamps, metal guardrails) and the fashion industry (metal parts for bags and buckles).
The high performance injection moulding process has several competitive advantages:
- Horizontally integrated: designing, tooling, manufacturing, distribution and assembly expertise
- Flexibility: from small to large production series, the company produces the nº of parts the client needs.
- Uniformity: the precision work guarantees that all moulded parts are strictly identical.
- Sizeability: the product design can be tailor made, because injection moulding with zamak allows the production of a wide range of part sizes from 0.07 g to 1.5 kg, being the maximum length of the parts produced 50 cm.
- Suitability: the company provides the following finishing operations upon request: sandblasting, burnishing; polishing and surface treatment.
- Tooling: the mould is designed by the company’s research department in 3D. After customer validation the 3D map is transferred to a digital machine that creates the mould out of steel for greater durability and pinpoint accuracy.
- Injected moulding: the company regularly modernizes its production tools, being continually at the forefront of technological development. In addition, it makes every effort to adapt its production capacity to growing demand.
- Complex assemblies: the company assembles components of different materials, in order to create the final product, regardless of the complexity of the project.
- Quality control: each stage of production is subject to stringent quality control measures.
Agents/sales representatives in foreign markets are sought, in order to establish, develop and maintain business relationships with prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment and thus generate new business for the company.
It is essential for partners to promote personal contacts within the sector and generate sales within
Partners should have excellent communication and problem solving skills and a proven ability to spot the solutions to customer problems.
Some of the company’s products are still among best-sellers. Still, the company is continually developing new and successful products designed around the customer's needs.
The elements produced go through various stages of development, from design and mold injection to finishing/coating. Equally important, products are subject to a final quality check by the customer before proceeding to production.
The company is looking for partners with commercial profile and a strong network of business contacts within specific target markets. Although the company is primarily interested in working on a commission basis, it is open to other forms of cooperation.
The company works with customers from all backgrounds. Over two thirds of its production is exported to France, Germany, Belgium and Great Britain (the company’s main markets), as well as to Spain and Indonesia.
The company is now engaged in adopting a quality and environmental management system.