These are the details for the profile UK manufacturer of a wide range of high quality paint application tools for industrial, professional and the Do-It-Yourself market seek overseas distributors .
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
This UK based company has been established for 26 years as a manufacturer and supplier of professional quality painting tools to the industrial, professional and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) markets. This company has its own line of innovative products developed around the needs of customers around the world.
This forward thinking company is looking to increase its market share overseas and is looking for experienced distributors to market and sell its products to local end users.
This UK based manufacturer of paint application tools and equipment is one of the leading suppliers to the industrial, professional and Do-It-Yourself (DIY) markets. It also specialises in manufacturing products for the industrial, marine and flooring sectors.
Core products include paint rollers, brushes, cutters, specialist tools and sundries. Products are manufactured using only top quality raw materials with great emphasis on producing goods which are less harmful to the environment.
The company supplies products to many of the leading distributors, wholesalers and DIY retailers in various sectors.
It has a track record of product development and innovations based upon the needs of customers and the paint industry, resulting in exports all over the world.
The company is looking for further opportunities to market its range of paint application tools overseas and is seeking experienced distributors who are interested in marketing and selling its products locally.
• This company has an unrivalled reputation for producing high quality paint application tools for retail, professional and industrial markets.
• Combined with its Dutch sister company, the company has the opportunity for ongoing development both in terms of products and as a business.
• Specialists in manufacturing products for the decorative, industrial, marine and flooring sectors.
• It manufactures a large range of innovative products that are market leading in terms of performance, quality and durability.
• This company has a history of exporting and has a highly experienced export department who can cater for bespoke products to suit specific national markets and regulations if this is required.
• Offers a large range of products with emphasis placed on flexibility of supply to strict lead times.
• The company can produce ‘own’ label products for large customer requirements.
Organisations wishing to distribute products from this UK company could be experienced paint or building material distributors to retail and wholesalers. In return this company expect to develop long term relationships with partners that are efficient, responsive and work with honesty and integrity.