These are the details for the profile UK producer of stained glass and leaded light ceilings seeks agents and distributors.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The company is one of the United Kingdom's largest leaded light producers and specialises in the design and manufacture of domed ceilings and stained glass ceiling panels. The firm now wishes to appoint agents and distributors to sell its products throughout the EU and wider European market.
Established in 1989, this UK company handcrafts stained glass ceilings and domes which can be designed to fit any environment, from the modern interior of shopping centres, boutique hotels and cruise ships to heritage and religious buildings. The domes and ceilings can also be fitted as design features in private homes.
Recent projects include a domed ceiling at London's Savoy Hotel and an installation at Disneyland in Paris. The firm's latest innovation is an LED-lit ceiling dome, fitted with an ambient lighting system that can provide mood lighting for any occasion.
Having become firmly established in the UK market and started some projects overseas, the company is keen to develop its export markets and therefore wishes to appoint either agents or distributors to represent the company and sell its products abroad.
The UK company and its products offer the following advantages to potential partners:
- the opportunity to represent / sell handcrafted stained glass and leaded light products, produced by a company with over 25 years' experience in the field;
- a track record of delivering bespoke projects in a wide range of environments from prestigious, high profile establishments to private homes;
- experienced designers and craftsmen, with high levels of skill and expertise in the design, production and handling of stained glass;
- new innovations, such as LED ceiling domes with mood lighting;
- the company is certified to the ISO quality standard ISO9000.
Partners should be agents or distributors with experience and knowledge of the stained glass / glass ceiling market in their country and good contacts / networks in this sector. Agents would be expected to represent the UK company and introduce it to prospective customers. Distributors would purchase glass domes or ceiling panels from the UK firm, for resale on their domestic market.