These are the details for the profile A Belgian company specialised in solutions for the management of physical patient flows in health care is looking for distributors.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Belgian company has developed a system for optimizing patient flow. The company looks for collaboration with partners active in health care, such as consultancy companies, providers of health care applications (patient management systems, systems of medical imaging, localisations technology) or integrators in healthcare for the implementation of the system in their system, to distribute the system. The company is interested in distribution agreements but also in joint venture agreements.
The Belgian company is a software company active in healthcare. They have developed a system optimizing the physical patient flows in ambulatory care.
The system makes use of the physical localisation of patients. By adding specific information to the location/patient (for instance waiting lines, duration of examination,...) the system alerts on appropriate actions. Thus, the system applies an unique combination of features for patient logistics, focussed on the needs of different medical disciplines. As a result the patient flow is optimised and process efficiency is increased.
The company is looking for partners active within health care such as integrators or providers of complementary systems in health care or consultancy companies, interested in the distribution of this system in their country. Also the company is interested in offering its services abroad through a joint venture agreement.
Compared to other systems, the innovative aspects of this system are:
- focus on the medical processes and the integration of such processes
- unique integration of different 'digital signage' and 'localisation' components (out of which some of the components are traditonally used in very different sectors such as Retail)
- open model allowing other components and third parties (Electronic Health Record, wayfinding, care solutions,....) to integrate with the solution
- the solution has major advantages in terms of increasing patient experience, especially in terms of provision of information and privacy.
For hospitals there are major advantages in terms of efficiency gains with studies proving a return on investment (ROI) of less than 24 months. Both doctors and nurses are able to treat more patients while patients who need additional care can be treated accordingly.
Potential distributors are:
- providers of Electronic Health Record applications
- providers of patient management systems looking to extend their system with physical flow information
- providers of Radioloy Information Sytem (RIS) in medical imaging looking to extend their system with physical flow information
- providers of localisation technology systems who want to add solutions to their technology (Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), WiFi, Bluetooth, Zigbee, wearables, other)
- Integrators (hardware, production, solution, HL7) in health care
- Health care consultancy companies
The company is looking for distribution agreements but is also interested in joint venture agreements.