These are the details for the profile A UK company is looking for distribution partners for its range of innovative environmentally friendly firefighting equipment.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A UK SME specialising in the manufacture and supply of high quality, water efficient fire-fighting equipment and cutting-edge technology is seeking distribution partners for its range of innovative environmentally friendly firefighting equipment.
The company offers firefighting products which provide fire fighter safety and water saving at the forefront of product delivery.
The company is offering a distribution service agreement.
The UK company specialise in the design and manufacture of disruptive water mist technologies for the fire and rescue, offshore and marine and industrial and transport sectors. Their equipment offers fire fighter safety with reduced water consumption.
The firefighting technology used, harnesses pulse-water engineering to create low-pressure, super fine water mist to extinguish a fire and cool the substrate. The company have 3 solutions ; single fluid, rotor and twin fluid options, which are tailored to customers’ specific risks.
The cutting edge, intelligent technology ensures safety and speed while tackling a blaze with a consistent droplet size and kinetic energy, essential to effective control of the spectrum of fires.
Pioneering water mist fire fighting systems, fire nozzles, fire skids, fire vehicles and technology, ensures the company are always ahead in solutions to emergency service and truck building customers.
The company supply its range of products into several market sectors namely fire and rescue, offshore and marine, industrial and transport and is looking to enter new European markets.
Being a global fire equipment distributor has many advantages including full market support, a solid set of cutting-edge products as well as a pipe-line of new water mist firefighting products.
The UK company are offering a distribution agreement to companies with an established network of customers in the fire and rescue services, offshore and marine, facilities management and other industries that would benefit from this range of innovative environmentally friendly firefighting equipment.
The firefighting equipment range is cost effective, easy to use, safe for the fire fighter and focuses on water saving at the core of each design, due to the 100% environmentally friendly water mist technology being used.
The unique firefighting hose nozzle introduces a new dimension in fire fighter safety and efficiency. Not only does it provide safety, rapid cooling and extinguishing, it is also the most water efficient nozzle on the market
• Developed in collaboration with UK fire and Rescue services
• Perfectly created droplet size for superior cooling and safer fire fighting
• Effective smoke scrubbing for improved firefighting conditions
• Flexibility to cool / fight from the outside
• Simple to operate with no additional training requirement
• 65% less water used
• Heavy duty anodised aluminium branch with protective rubber sleeve
• One-click intuitive jet/mist mode rotation switch for simple mode change
• Smooth 2 direction start/stop handle for on/off and pulsation firefighting functionality
• Conforms to the requirements of NFPA 1964 (National Fire Protection Association)
The skid, which is a completely self-contained firefighting apparatus, is designed to suit most UTVs (Utility Task Vehicle) or small fire fighting vehicles, this versatile skid offers a portable water mist fire solution.
• Compact design for fast response
• Durable for all weather protection
• Easy to operate for most levels of personnel
• Revolutionary Mist / Jet Nozzle
• Quick and easy to refill and maintain
• Proven pump and engine technology
Water Mist benefits;
• Toxic-free agents for safe fire fighting
• 50 micron multi-purpose mist and foam nozzle
• Designed for most fire risks, A,B,C, E and F
• Little or no collateral damage
• Lower life cycle costs
• 100% environmentally friendly
• No thermal shock or electrical conductivity resulting from discharge
Looking for distribution partners with an established network of customers in the fire and rescue services, offshore and marine, facilities management and other industries that would benefit from this range of innovative environmentally friendly firefighting equipment..