If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Bulgarian inventor has developed an innovative device that retains and delivers kinetic energy, with a self-contained hydraulic power supply and remote control for motor vehicle that significantly reduces energy losses and is applicable for all types of motor vehicles. The inventor seeks research cooperation agreements with companies in order to test his invention and optimise performance.
A Bulgarian inventor and engineer with expertise in automotive engineering solutions with several issued patents, has developed an innovative device that retains and delivers kinetic energy applicable for motor vehicles. The device is a mechanical KERS (Kinetic Energy Recover System) type system for recovering a moving vehicle's kinetic energy under braking. The recovered energy is stored in a reservoir (for example a flywheel or high voltage batteries) for later use under acceleration applicable in every motor vehicle type. The device increases energy efficiency and reduces the harmful environment impact through the transformation and saving kinetic energy. Thanks to the device each wheel of the vehicle becomes an independently controlled dynamic unit enabling the vehicle to:
- manoeuvre at short distances without working engine;
- emergency launch of the engine;
- precisely control each wheel of the vehicle depending on the physical condition and the current situation on the road in order to achieve higher stability.
This technology allows the installation of such devices on each wheel without engaging additional space and weight of the vehicle and ensuring a high efficiency ratio of 86%. The converted kinetic energy of the vehicle in mechanical energy from the device can be stored indefinitely without loss. The device is energy-independent - it uses autonomous hydraulic power supply for operational control.
This type of device is highly efficient for use in urban environments (buses, taxis, specialized public transport) as well as specialised short distance industrial transport with repetitiveness of manoeuvres.
The inventor seeks research cooperation agreements with companies in order to test it further (in different conditions and models) and optimise the performance of the device.
- the device increases energy efficiency and reduces the adversely affect the environment;
- energy independent control operating system;
- can be fitted to each wheel and does not take away the payload and weight of the vehicle;
- the converted kinetic energy of the vehicle in mechanical energy from the device can be stored indefinitely without losses;
Registered in the Patent Office of the Republic of Bulgaria.
- Type of partner sought: industrial partners;
- Specific area of activity of the partner: companies from the automotive industry or a related field;
- Task to be performed: the inventor seeks research cooperation agreements with companies for further development and tests for performance optimisation.