These are the details for the profile A UK snacks manufacturer is looking for distributors in France, Germany, Austria and Scandinavian countries for its edible pine nuts..
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A UK snacks manufacturer specialised in the production, processing and wholesale of high quality pine nuts is looking for distributors in EU. The company is offering a wide range of bold flavours with elegant packaging for the premium snack market.
The UK company is an established manufacturer with a deep knowledge of the edible nuts markets and more than 60 years of experience trading in the MENAP (Middle East, North Africa, Afghanistan and Pakistan) region.
The company operates an end-to-end supply chain for pine nuts from the mountain ranges of western Himalayas to Europe that allows them to keep full control over the quality of the raw material, its roasting, packaging and final taste.
The company has develop new bold flavours with classic and Asian influences including sand roasted, sea salt baked, honey & chilli roasted and chocolate. The company also produces high quality pine nuts to sell in bulk for the premium organic snacks market.
The company seeks distributors in France, Germany, Austria and the Nordic countries as primary markets however they would also be interested in strong business propositions coming from other European countries.
• The company is familiar with the supply chain of the MENAP (Middle East and North African) region for the last 60 years
• The company has deep knowledge of edible nuts as food ingredient, and expertise in sourcing raw material
• The company owns a state of the art facility in Pakistan established in 1947.
• The company sources only Chilgoza pine nut (Pinus gerardiana) from the western Himalayan forests of Pakistan, considered one of finest seed available in the world
• The company has developed bold and unique flavours with Asian influences
• The company has obtained the organic certification from USDA (US Department of Agriculture) as well as the European Organic Certification (ECOCERT) and holds both halal and kosher certificates,
• Additionally the products are subject to strict quality control standards such as ISO 9000 and ISO 22000 certificates for quality and food safety and IFS certificate(International Featured Standards)
The ideal partner should be a distributor with a strong presence in the targeted markets: big supermarket chains and retailers. It should also have connections in the premium snacks market as well as in the transport catering sector (airline, rail catering companies).