These are the details for the profile The Hungarian company is offering engineering and technological solutions for the industry in Europe.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The 100% Hungarian, family run company active in engineering and technology solutions with decades of experience would like to sign a manufacturing agreement. They are interested to find foreign manufacturers who are active in parts or machine production or in engineering solutions. The Hungarian client offers its services.
The Hungarian company provides engineering and technology solutions for the industry in Hungary and abroad. An experienced engineering team handles the design tasks in advanced 3D computer-aided engineering (CAE), computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) design environment. With the continued reinvestment of profits a high standard of engineering, technical, technological development base has been created over the years, and this enables solving complex technical tasks. It offers a wide range of manufacturing technology solutions for the production of individual and mass-produced components, including conventional and computer numerical control (CNC) machining, rapid prototype manufacturing, sheet metal processing, continuous 5-axis CNC machining and electronic document management (EDM). Wide variety of CNC machines enables production of even the most complex parts with short lead times.
European quality standards and short lead times are offered; and customer satisfaction demonstrates the success of this approach. In addition, complex solutions are provided at beneficial prices. The company is ready to implement the customer's ideas.
They are interested in manufacturing agreements within the industrial metal sector in Europe. The company is ready to sign manufacturing agreement with foreign partners. They would like to find cooperative who possess experiences in transnational cooperation and manufacturing activities, solvent and reliable, meets the deadline of the terms of payment and understands and accurately manages the terms and conditions.
- experienced engineering staff
- latest 3D computer-aided engineering (CAE), computer-aided design (CAD) and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM) tools
- high-precision computer numerical control (CNC) machines
- quality management and integrated enterprise control system supported by Coordinate-Measuring Machine (CMM)
- constant and high-level product quality
Industrial segments: automotive industry, aerospace industry, medical devices, pharmaceutical industry, food industry, energy industry, plastics industry, electronics industry.
A company within metal sector willing to sign a manufacturing agreement.
The European potential partner preferred to
- the partner has to be
1. Parts production
- CNC (computer numerical control) milling up to continuous 5 axis
- CNC turning and milling up to continuous 4 axis
- Planar and cilindrical grinding
- EDM (electronic document management)
- Waterjet cutting
- Laser cutting
- Sheet metal parts
- Production of unique parts
- Series production parts
- Tool making
- Composite parts production
2. Machine production
- Design and impementation of robotic cells
- Design and impementation of automatic production lines
- Design and impementation of specialized machines
- Design and impementation of appliances
- Design and impementation of JIGs
- Design and impementation of tools
3. Engineering solutions
- 3D CAD (computer aided design) construction (Catia V5, SolidWorks 2012 ,etc.)
- CAM (computer aided manufacturing) programming (EdgeCAM)
- FEM (faculty of economics and management) (SolidWorks)
- CFD (solidworks flow simulation)
- 3D CMM (coordinate measuring machine) measurement
- Laser Scanning up to 2500 mm
- Reverse engineering