These are the details for the profile An innovative web tool to compare private pensions: looking for distributors to expand the services in Europe.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
An Italian company located in Piedmont Region is looking for European partners to expand their innovative web application that compares all the private pensions. They work on internet applications and portals, web and mobility. The company aims to reverse the process of information, allowing customers to aggregate online (C2C) and interact with professional users.
They are looking for distribution services agreement to expand the services in Europe.
An Italian company is looking for partnership to expand their services in Europe. Therefore they wish to establish distribution services agreements.
They built a minimum viable product released in Italy on May 2014.
The portal allows to:
- compare all the Italian private pensions;
- access to the legal documentation on the Italian private pensions;
- read summary sheets of the Italian private pensions;
- register as a final customer or professional user;
- ask for advice (final customer);
- answer to a request of advice (professional user);
- have access to all the advice;
- search for a specific term into the glossary;
- publish articles (professional user);
- create and advertise events.
The company would like to promote their innovative application.
As the Oxera study on private pension products stresses out, “there is a need for more analysis on how private pension system in the EU are perceived by the consumers.
Until the recent development of Defined Contributions (DC) pension schemes in Europe, most traditional pension provisioning involved little need for customers to make decisions.
The growing role of DC pension schemes has increased the need for customers to make decisions with regard to both employer-arranged and personal pension schemes”.
As the behavioural economics shows, to make proper decisions customers need proper information.
This is the mission of the company through the online application
- Type of partner sought:
The company is looking for partners in order to expand its services in the European Union.
- Specific area of activity of the partner:
Distribution and promotion
- Task to be performed by the partner sought: