These are the details for the profile Microbrewery for hotels, restaurants and pubs - trade intermediaries sought.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A SME from the North-East of Germany specialized in mechanical engineering for food industries offers a microbrewery for hotels, restaurants and pubs. Trade intermediary services are sought and manufacturing agreements are offered.
The SME located in the Northeast of Germany is specialized in mechanical engineering for food industries and is offering a microbrewery for hotels, restaurants and pubs.
The microbrewery is complete, very small, fitted with high technology and looks very dishy. Gastronomers and hoteliers can highlight their services by brewing their own beer. It is also very attractive for guests and tourists to brew beer by themselves. The brewery can also be used for experimental and pilot brews.
The brewery is available with different production outputs – 20, 50, 100 litres. Depending on the output the needed space for the microbrewery varies from 1.2 to 3 square metres. The used materials are stainless special steel, copper and clear lacquered oak.
The company is looking for trade intermediary services and offers manufacturing agreements.
- exclusive product satifying highest and sophisticated tastes
- high quality and reliability in process controlling
- high quality standard „Made in Germany“
- long-termed co-operation and reliable business relationships
An experienced partner with a proven track record in importing and trading of gastronomic facilities is sought.
Type of partner(s): companies
Role of partner(s):
- Experienced trade intermediaries with a proven track record in importing and trading of gastronomic facilities in order to sell the product on their home market;
- Gastronomers and hoteliers for common development of a very special service offer towards their guests;