If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The London-based company specialises in DNA sequencing. They have developed a privacy-driven platform for genetic data storage and processing. They essentially make it easy for everyone to sequence their genome and improve their life using DNA insights. They are looking to partner with genomics test providers internationally in order for them to analyse genetic data on their behalf. The cooperation can be envisaged under a commercial agency agreement.
The UK-based company provides scientific insights on people's health, fitness, nutrition and ancestry based on their DNA. The company sends its clients a DNA collection kit via mail with instructions on how to collect a saliva parcel. Once the sample is collected, the client sends the mail kit back and the company will then sequence the client's sample and store the data in a DNA vault. The DNA vault keeps the clients data anonymous, encrypted and private.
The London-based company provides its clients with different packages.
- Whole Exome Sequencing: by sequencing individual's exomes, the company can provide its clients with a scientific understanding of their ancestry, health conditions, strengths, inclinations as well as allergies.
- Whole Genome Sequencing: by sequencing individual's genomes, the company can provide its clients with a full DNA reading and a complete future-proof review of the individual's body.
The company has also partnered with a number of consumer genomics apps which can be used to improve the customers' lives based on their DNA. These apps tackle multiple verticals such as: fitness, ancestry, nutrition, beauty, health and others.
The company is looking to partner with genomics test providers under a commercial agency agreement. The London-based company is willing to feature genomics test providers on its platform, essentially acting as an agent to represent their services.
- The London-based company is the largest DNA store in the world, owning the most extensive and diverse database of genomes. This allows a better understanding of diseases, enables scientists to discover new treatments and lays the foundation for personalised medicine.
- The company can process and analyse genetic data in any format and from all genomics providers.
- Through its platform, consolidated genetic data from the entire industry will be available in one place.
- The company has developed specialised DNA data storage supporting real-time encryption, compression and enrichment.
- The company has developed specialised abstraction API across all genetic vendors that enables collecting, processing and sharing of genetic data.
The London-based company is looking to partner with companies that have expertise and that are active in the genomics sector. Their goal is to work closely with genomics test providers to feature them on their platform in order to provider consumers with a one-stop shop for consumer genomics apps. The partner could for instance be should be working with DNA Data in any format (BAM, SAM, VCF, FASTQ, FASTA) as the London-based company API is able ingest, merge and process DNA data in any format.
The company is looking to partner with genomics test providers internationally in order to become the largest DNA store in the world.
These partners can either be 3rd party consumer genetics companies or 3rd party DNA labs.
The London-based company can indeed process and analyse genetic data in any format and from all genomics providers. The company is looking to partner with genomics test providers to store, in its encrypted DNA vault, genetic data from then entire industry. The company has developed a specialised DNA abstraction API across all genetic vendors that enables collecting, processing and sharing of genetic data.
The company is therefore looking to work with genomics test providers internationally under an outsourcing or subcontracting agreement to become the most extensive and diverse database of genomes and to lay the foundation of personalised medicine.