These are the details for the profile The Slovak distribution company of tailor-made carbon and graphite products is looking for manufacturing agreement.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Slovak distribution company of tailor-made carbon and graphite products is interested to make a long-term cooperation in form of manufacturing agreement with company using carbon and graphite products for their production worldwide.
The Slovak distribution company was established in cooperation with specialists in the production of carbon and graphite products and acts as a commercial representative of the production company since 2013.
The company is offering wide range of carbon and graphite products used in production of many types of industries such as:
- primary aluminium production (graphite blenders, pumps, moulds, dies, gas injection system)
- non-ferrous metal casting (graphite crystallizers and ingot moulds)
- heat treatment (industrial and vacuum furnaces, graphite toggles, heating rods, beams, insulations and shields)
- semiconductor technologies (graphite heating rods, subsectors, heat exchangers, crucibles and tubs, ingot and sawing boards)
- melting processes (graphite crucibles, boats, cabinets, chambers)
- diamond and hard metal tools (contoured sintering bases and graphite plates, melting and sintering boats, crucible)
- PVC (physical vapour deposition) and CVD (chemical vapour deposition), coating (graphite bearing rings, perforated carriers, blenders, holders, supply pipes)
- glass industry (graphite brackets, lubrication cylinders, moulds, conveyor, sheaves)
- chemical industry (anodic plates for electrolysis, graphite block exchangers, vacuum injectors, stain containers)
- sintering processes (graphite crucibles and dies, sintering boards, supports, rolling tracks)
- components for pump and compressors (graphite plugs, blades for centrifugal compressors, seal rings)
- CFC (cold fusion components: graphite plates, boards, profiles, roads and tubes, heating elements, shielding plates, bolts, nuts, washers, beams, screw nuts)
- automotive (bearings)
- aircraft (graphite beams, connecting ribs, forms)
Its current markets are mainly in EU countries, but up to their capabilities they are looking for a new markets worldwide which are open to their business strategies.
The company is offering to manufacture products based on their machining capabilities and clients´ technical specification to conclude manufacturing agreement. The foreign business partners should be from above mentioned industries or should be dealing with similar fields of activities where carbon and/or graphite products are needed.
- a competitive advantage of the company is trading only with quality graphite pure materials with long term durability of use
- supply of carbon and graphite products made only from quality pure graphite material
- professional technicians working based on customer requirements
- dealing with emergency situations
- developing new technologies and evolutions
- specialization in products hardly to made and where expertise and patience is required
- saw cutting: up to L=3400mm, W=1525mm, H=1200mm
- lathe turning: conventional, max. Ø1500 by 4000mm length
- lathe turning: CNC (Computer Numeric Control), max. Ø1000 by 1150mm length
- milling: conventional, X – 1500mm, Y – 600mm, Z – 870mm, rotating table Ø1400mm with the milling capacity up to Ø1900 by max. 400mm height
- milling: CNC machining centre with the milling capacity X – 2130mm, Y – 1015mm, Z – 800mm
- five-axis machining with rotating table and computer interface
Partners sought can expect quality carbon and graphite products. Its team of experts prepare the best option of technologies and tailored products to progress its production. The company is looking for reliable foreign business partners to conclude manufacturing agreement. Partners sought should be active especially in these sectors:
- aluminium production
- non-ferrous metal casting
- heat treatment
- semiconductor technologies
- melting processes
- diamond and hard metal tools
- glass industry
- chemical industry
- sintering processes
- components for pump and compressors