If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A UK technology company has developed a proprietary algorithm for multi-purpose emotionally intelligent chatbot assistants. The chatbot code is designed following latest trends in the Artificial Intelligence developments and is versatile to provide for vast range of customer-facing scenarios. The company is looking for advertising and media agencies working for different industries to integrate it in blended online/offline campaigns under license agreement.
A UK software development company has launched a proprietary algorithm VAIP - virtual artificially intelligent patois - for setting up white label and customised artificially intelligent (AI) chatbots possessing emotional intelligence. These chatbots are deployable on corporate websites, blogs and microsites, as well as Instant Messaging (IM) platforms or global chat apps e.g. Facebook Messenger, Slack, HipChat, Twitter and other IM businesses with rigorous cybersecurity standards
The code is created entirely in-house and is tested for resilience in different scenarios, incl. emotional intelligence, to meet the highest customer's expectations. Chatbots based on this code have been tested in 2015-2016 and are now on the market with a number of first mover clients in the UK, Italy and Germany and a strong pipeline of prospective integrators from Asia and the Americas.The company can customise chatbots for all kinds of clients without limitation using encryption for messaging and best practice cybersecurity measures.
The company aims at forward-thinking clients willing to achieve automated, cost-efficient and highly effective sales, marketing and public relations (PR) or improving internal stakeholder relations such as HR, staff organisation and training. The customiseable chatbot algoritm covers among others:
- Private Secretaries or Online Butlers to do administrative work and take encrypted messages 24/7;
- University branding and student welfare bots to support school and tertiary education students;
- Internet of Things Virtual Assistants for home and work environments especially for the elderly;
- Automotive, passenger cruise ships and car dashboard integration into cloud-based service bots;
- Online food and drink retail to enhance the customer experience and staff performance;
- Financial services for customer-facing banking, advisory services/consultancy and insurance bots;
- Gaming and entertainment featuring AI bots with multilingual voice or speech recognition;
- Trade show and conference navigators featuring hologram AI bots for tourism and the travel industry;
- Information filtering, news dissemination and presentation in a personalized, archived format;
- Relationship and community building; medical secretary bots to assist “lone practice” family doctors (General Practitioners);
- Online market research projects and customer surveys, approved by the prestigious Market Research Society in the UK;
- Integrated marketing campaigns featuring Augmented Reality and 3D holograms with voice;
The company is looking to offer license agreement to advertising and media agencies for white label onselling or directly to companies from all industry domains with advanced digital strategies.
In the emerging bot landscape the company is one of a handful of bot builders globally that entirely owns its code. This enables it to do “bot integrations” or botify the following niches:
• Voice chatbots with multilingual speech recognition for all industries as “2D AI bots”;
• Hologram AI bots with voice as “3D AI bots” for all industries & spaces, e.g. daytime/outdoors;
• Augmented Reality botification of heavy industry use cases, e.g. interactive repair manuals used on mobile devices like tablets and phones for the 24/7 repair & maintenance of machinery enabling hand free use of the interactive guide via the bespoke bot;
• In-house analytics tools that customize data results in real time and through automated reporting schedules sent direct from the company hosting the bespoke bot to the client;
• Precise reporting of Conversion Rates per Injection of branded content or call to action within the conversational commerce log recorded in real time and archived by the company;
• Upon request, the company can open up a segment of its programming interface (API) so that the clients’ stakeholders e.g. staff or students are able to contribute to the content input and so learn elementary coding for bespoke bot development. This also reduces the maintenance cost.
For quality assurance reasons, it does not involve third parties to create their bespoke AI bots. The cybersecurity is guaranteed through a UK-based data centre.
As different messenger apps are popular in different countries and regions, this chatbot is made compatible with those platforms that meet the company’s criteria for child/youth protection, data protection, privacy and anti-hacking measures.
It shows higher level of emotional intelligence (EI) and sustainability (i.e. duration of interaction with a user) compared to rival algorithms from Microsoft and other big developers.
Copyright of multiple Use Cases & Renditions published on the internet.
The company is offering license agreement for white label onselling by media and advertising agencies and direct licensing agreements to business and industry partners who have advanced digital strategies for client liaison, customer service, internal stakeholder relationship building and other forms of high-tech advertising.