These are the details for the profile French cooperative winery producing AOC Rhone Valley wines is looking for intermediary agent and distributor across Europe.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A French cooperative winery produces AOC-AOP Rhone Valley wines as Côtes du Rhône and Villages Signargues.
They produce only medium range dry wines (no sweet, no sparkling) in red, white and rosé. The company created in 1955, is in constant development within its national and international sales channels.
The winery is looking for intermediary agents or agency, importers-distributors across Europe (except Germany & Belgium) in order to represent, promote and sell its products.
The winery created in 1955 is located in the southern Rhone Valley, south of France, and produces AOC ( "Appellation d'Origine Contrôlée" = a term of controlled origin) - AOP ("Appellation d'Origine Protégée" = protected designation of origin) Rhone Valley wines as Côtes du Rhône and Villages Signargues. Only dry wines (no sweet, no sparkling), in red, rosé and white. It produces some regional and table wines as well in small volumes.
The winery mainly produces bulk wines, because they have a high reputation with negociants. Nevertheless, their goal is to develop their own brand and their labels with their bottles.
Wines are available in different sizes of bottles (375 ml, 750 ml, 1500 ml, BIB 5 L and 10 L). Private labels are possible. Technical sheets are available for any wines on demand, in English, Spanish, German and Chinese.
The winery is looking for an exclusive or non-exclusive intermediary agent or agency in every country in Europe except Germany and Belgium. The agent will be paid with commission fees.
As well, the winery is looking for private importers-distributors interested by purchasing the wines and distributing them into their area.
- Wines available in different sizes of bottles (375 ml, 750 ml, 1500 ml, BIB 5 L and 10 L). Private labels possible.
Winemakers strive to respect the environment by applying the rational control
- High quality of Wines regularly awarded in national and international wine contests (CGA-Paris, Decanter-London, IWC-San Francisco …) and rated in reviews (Guide Hachette, Gilbert&Gaillard, Jancis Robinson …). Waiting for rates from famous US reviews during 2015 (Wine Advocat, Enthusiast and Spectator).
- Quaranty of high quality of Wine: produced by old families of cooperators winegrowers attached o their land and their vineyard
- The winery is looking Intermediary Agent or Agency, Distributors, Importers to represent, promote, sell their wines.
- The sought partners should have an efficient business network of relevant clients.