These are the details for the profile UK manufacturer of hand cast, and brass bed frames is looking for distributors.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
UK manufacturer designs and manufactures a luxury range of brass, nickel & cast beds, bedsteads and day beds, using traditional English 19th century Victorian methods. After making brass and iron beds for the UK furniture industry they wish to share their wonderful collection with the right distribution partner.
Unique point of difference against competitor products is the cast knuckle joint meaning no need for welding or bolt assembly and ensures life-time durability of the bed frame.
The UK company have been producing bespoke hand made English 19th century style beds since the early 1990's using expert craftsman to provide premium finished products. The business has seen strong growth in the UK premium bed market, with "Victorian" styles being very much in fashion in the high-end furniture industry. The company continue to produce new popular designs to fit market requirements. The company can also produce bed frames for retailers based on professional drawings.
They are looking for distribution partners who have strong supply relationships with leading furniture and bed retailers (more than one outlet) and high end hotels in their home country and region.
• A dedicated marketing and sales team can support the right partner with necessary product information, specifications including prompt turn around of any bespoke customer requirements.
•The elegant hand decorated bed frames come in all standard sizes including infant, single, double, queen, king and four poster. All available in either cast, brass, or nickel.
•All frames are made using the unique knuckle fixing, strengthening the beds framework giving the bed a lifetime guarantee.
•The bed frames will be distributed in flat pack format, needing only a rubber mallet, or rubber hammer to assemble together, this is used to knock the knuckle joint into place at the retail premises.
• All beds are made with their unique selling point (usp), which seperates it from its competition, the traditional "knuckle joint" fixing which hold the frame in place.
• As a result these knuckle beds will last lifetimes and will become an antique of the future. These unique fixings have been engineered to exacting 19th century standards and give unbeatable strength to the whole bed, a further additional quality is that these beds will never wear out and can be marketed as heirlooms.
• Easy assembly.
• The organisation have a sister company that produce organic natural fibre mattresses and bedding which complement the bed frames
•Offering the right partner the opportunity to meet growing market demand for English hand made premium products.
• For the right distributor and/or retailer the company are open to offering exclusivity on a chosen bed design allowing their partner sole rights to that particular bed, customers will not be able to purchase that bed from any other distributor or retailer worldwide.
• Each bed comes with a sprung slatted base system with other options available.
Industry distributor or retailer operating in the furniture / home market in the selected country with warehouse / storage facilities.
Preferred partners would have reach of a middle class to high end customer base and who value a quality product and will therefore showcase the brand in the right way.
Volume has to be taken into account regarding purchase orders, baring in mind a 20 foot container would take approx 35 beds.