These are the details for the profile Romanian company specialized in natural gas-design and execution, distribution systems and installations using natural gas intends to develop its business by being a subcontractor for a foreign partner and it is open for joint venture..
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
Romanian company, established in 1992 with rich experience in the field of natural gas, wants to expand its presence in the European Union and is offering cooperation in subcontracting area, The company is also open for joint venture.
Romanian company established in 1992, specialised in natural gas, with qualified staff, both workers and framework educated, trained and certified in the design and execution of distribution systems and equipment for natural gas and welders authorized both for steel as for polyethylene.
They are authorized to perform several works:
- design and execution of natural gas distribution systems - - design and manufacture of natural gas installations that operate under pressure less than or equal to 6 bar.
The company is certified ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001: 2005.
The company has machinery, equipment, tools, parts and buffer materials stocks, required for a quality activity.
The company wants to expand its presence in the European Union and is offering cooperation in subcontracting area and is looking for partners interested in joint venture.
- the company has implemented and certificated a Quality Management System and an Environmental Management System according to SR EN ISO 9001: 2008 and ISO 14001: 2005
- has the latest equipment
- has extensive experience in the field of natural gas distribution systems
- qualified personnel authorized in natural gas
- knowledge of the Romanian market
The potential partner should be a foreign company active in the field of natural gas distribution systems interested in the company’s subcontracting services.
The foreign partner could also collaborate with the Romanian company on the basis of a joint venture agreement in which the two parties agree to develop, for a finite time, a new entity and new assets by contributing equity.