These are the details for the profile Italian company specialised in the production of bakery snack is looking for distributors.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
This company is located in the south of Italy, in Puglia. For more than 60 years it has been specialising in the production of taralli, a typical snack from the region. With the passing of years, the company has been able to become an important reality with 60 employees and a widen production (taralli, snacks, pan bruschette and frise, dried pasta, biological line). The company is looking for trade intermediary services in European countries and China: agents, representatives and distributors.
This is an Italian company established in 1940 when its founder open a wood oven in a little town in the South of Italy which produced taralli. Nowadays the company is well known all over Italy and has widen its production. Indeed, taralli, in many different flavours and sizes, friselle and high quality durum wheat semolina pasta are the cornerstone of the company which always aims to enhance the rural and local culture and food of Puglia. They work only with genuine raw materials and use the method of sourdough, all in accordance with the land as evidenced by the installation of a photovoltaic system 100% made in Puglia and cooking systems ovens with pellet fired. The production is made up of:
- Taralli: they are with no doubt the symbol of the Apulian food culture. The company’s taralli have a surprising crunchiness that renders the product unique. Made with soft wheat flour, white wine and extra virgin olive oil, all these ingredients are certified from Apulian origin and are available in various flavors and sizes: classic flavour, onion & olives flavours, chili pepper flavour, Mediterranean flavour, fennel flavour, black pepper and olive flavour.
- Snacks: typical, classic or flavoured, the compnay’s snacks represent the authentic taste of Apulian street food. Made with wheat flour selected in Puglia, the snacks are characterised by an unforgettable flavour and crispness.
- Pan bruschette e frise: they are considered real substitutes of bread. Bruschette and frise represent the poor food of Puglia. They are tasty as they are with little tomatoes cut in pieces, olives, mozzarella and a little bit of extra virgin olive oil. They are available in different flavour: classic, wholewheat, rustic.
- Dried pasta: symbol of the Italian food culture, dried pastas produced by working durum wheat semolina and water. The company’s one has different shapes all and typical Apulian ones. The dough is very thin so that the cooking takes less time and in the same time it is easy to digest. There are different kinds: orecchiette, cavatelli, fricelli, strozzapreti, capunti, trofie.
- Biological line: it is available for all kind of product mentioned above.
In 2015 the company is going to launch Gluten Free snacks, with a product full of taste and healthiness for gluten-intolerant consumers and the entire family.
Healthy eating combined with wisdom and respect the fruits of the earth: these are the principles that inspired the company, a solid reality that has never stopped to pay attention for quality raw materials and customer satisfaction. The constant updating and the use of high-tech production systems in harmony with the values transmitted by the founder, make the company play an important role in Italy and abroad as ambassador for authenticity, goodness and tradition.
These are also the company’s numbers: three factories which cover an area of 12.000 square meters, 60 employees and a daily production capacity of 10.000 kg of taralli, 1000 kg of friselle, 1500 kg of biscuits and 2500 kg of high quality pasta. The packaging department is equipped with the latest packaging systems, allowing to keep the product in packs of starting from the 25 gr, 35 gr, 50 gr, 125 gr, 175 gr, 250 gr, 400 gr and 500 gr etc…
Today the company has already had important customers in the gdo segment, however its will is to disseminate their products in European countries as well as in China. The company is looking for trade intermediaries: agents, distributors. The partnership types considered are:
- Commercial agency agreement. The ideal partner has a god knowledge of products and is able to ensure the best dissemination. Undertaking a relationship of cooperation and trust is very important for the company. The agent will work on commission.
- Distribution services agreement. The company is looking for a distributor to sell its products in order to distribute them in the target markets. The company aims at wholesalers or retailers.
All the products are genuine, no additives, no preservatives or colorings, baked with local ingredients like wheat flour, wine and extra virgin oil.
Company’s plus are: lasting family tradition, high production capacities, high quality ingredients, traditional recipe, international food quality certifications, packaging.
Moreover, almost 3 generations of know-how and expertise in the art of baking, represents undoubtly the company’s main asset. Products do not have neither colourings or additives. The company exclusively uses naturally produced cold pressed extra virgin olive oil. They personally selects the best wheat flour, white wine and extra virgin olive oil to guarantee an excellent quality/price ratio. The company also committed itself to the use of green and sustainable energy. Thanks to innovative and breakdown production systems, it reduced its daily energy demand and carbon emissions .The company uses solar panels made in Puglia, pellet ovens and LED lighting devices.
The company has also different certifications:
- traceability of the products, as guarantee of the finished product;
- the company is certified BRC (British Retail Consortium) and IFS (International Food Standards) and also KOSHER, these certifications are the most complex to implement;
- the company is currently waiting for the authorization for the production of Gluten Free products.
There are more guarantees for the final consumers:
- each supply of raw materials takes place by accredited suppliers, is accompanied by a certificate of analysis and sampling, promptly checked at the entrance in the company, before unloading of raw materials;
- regularly the company carries out analysis of raw materials and finished products by a certified laboratory;
- the company has a regular plan of pest and rodent control. It is carried out by a qualified company whose activities are monthly recorded.
The company is looking for partners with a good knowledge of products as well as of the target market. Reliability in cooperation in seeking.
The company is looking for trade intermediary service (agents and distributors), following these characteristics:
- Field of activities: manufacturing, trade (buying/selling), service;
- Type of partner: distributors or agents with experience in the agrofood sector which could be able to extend the company's products in other countries.
- Trans-National Co-Operation: preferred