These are the details for the profile A French manufacturer of waffles looking for distributors.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A French manufacturer of sweet and salty waffle products is interested in establishing distribution services agreements with trade intermediary partners, including retailers.
A French company based in Northern France produces a range of traditional filled waffles, crispy butter waffles and a range of savory wafer crackers, crispy crackers, and organic vegetable crackers (made out of at least 50% of vegetables or fruits).
The company products were winners of the SIAL (the global food exhibition taking place each year in Paris) Innovation Award.
The company’s factory is IFS High Level certified. It is also certified for organic production. The company has established a strict quality policy and a clean-label policy for the products it manufactures. Indeed, they contain no palm oil, no preservatives, no artificial colours, etc. in order to offer the best products to consumers. Oven-baked, the waffles and crackers are prepared and cooked with traditional know-how by production chefs.
The company supplies major food retailers in France as well as fine food stores in France, Europe and North America.
The French company is looking for distributors, including retailers, and is interested in working under a distribution services agreement with its partners.
- Highest quality standards: IFS High Level certification and organic certification;
- Products made in France using traditional recipes and chefs’ know-how;
- Clean-label policy using natural alternatives to food additives
- Oven-baked manufacturing method for healthier products with clean-label policy.
- Innovative ranges of products: i.e. savory crackers and organic vegetable crackers.
The French company is interested in establishing business relations with partners that can be distributors, retailers or specialty distribution networks, among others.
They are expected to have a good knowledge of their local markets and a network of clients. A strong on-field sales force to make regular visits to clients with real skills-based selling approaches to propose the testing of innovative new products would be a plus.
The partner is also expected to manage logistics and promotion of all the product ranges, and participate in professional trade-shows.
In countries outside of the EU, the French company is looking for an importer able to deal with all administrative aspects related to the import of the goods.
The range of products includes:
- crispy waffle-style butter waffles, available in 3 flavours (plain butter, chocolate and salted caramel)
- gourmet savory wafer crackers, light and rich in taste for a snack on the go, healthier than regular crisps.
- salty wafer-base crackers that can be used at buffets with cheese, smoked salmon, fine meats or dipped in sauces.
- organic vegetable or fruit crackers : made of at least 50% of fruits or vegetables, these snacks are rich in fibre, low fat, oven-baked, and very tasty.