These are the details for the profile [EUREKA] Artificial neural network based software development for new technology business suggestion.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A Korean SME specialised in the business consulting software development especially in technology transfer, commercialisation, and business incubation is looking for a R&D project partner. The company targets to develop a software system to support enterprises looking for new business items from online technology marketplaces. The potential partner is expected to have expertise in business consulting tool based system integration.
A Korean SME is renowned for its expertise in technology transfer, commercialisation, and business incubation. The company has developed and utilised software programs to efficiently manage projects and support clients using information technologies. For example, they are running a domestic online technology marketplace where any tech supplier or seeker can look up current tech profiles and send inquiries. The company is also managing technology trend database and cloud-based project management system.
The objective of this project is to develop an online software programme to support technology profile search procedure for the end-users. The finalised system will be expected to provide the most suitable tech profiles to its users based on the artificial neural networks (ANN). When the user input is provided – such as interested items, business/ R&D area and product/service ranges, the system will give weights to each parameters and the net input function will guide each features to be divided to different outputs. The system will provide the users recommended technologies as an output.
Role of the consortium members
The company is seeking partners in Europe in the field of software system development and integration. Technology transfer agents from the Korean SME will design the backend logic. The partner will develop the system from ANN-based algorithm, coding to debugging. Therefore, the expected partner should have enough experience in system development and integration in the level of prototype and above stages.
Deadline for EOI: 1 February 2018
Deadline for Call: (approximately) 1 March 2018
Project duration: 104 weeks
- Provide new innovation intelligence customised to the product and/or R&D plan of its corporate clients.
- Integrated as a plug-in to the existing online technology marketplace platform and create synergy and efficiency in the existing system
- Increase the productivity of technology transfer agents by minimising the tech search time
- Promote the publicly developed technologies that are not yet commercialised
- Vitalise the technology transfer and technology-based start-up fields by providing new business items
Trademark registered in South Korea
Type of partner sought
- SME and inventor
Specific area of activity of the partner
- Software system development and integration
Task to be performance
- Develop the system based on the logic provided by technology transfer agents from coding to debugging
- Integrate the system to the existing online technology market platform