These are the details for the profile UK company who designs and manufactures nanotechnology water filter & bottle which removes 99% of all contaminants is looking for agents, representatives and distributors.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A UK company offers a water filtration device with a charged layer membrane constructed using nanotechnology. The replaceable filter cartridge removes 99% of all contaminants and lasts for approximately 200 litres or three months.
The UK company is seeking commercial development opportunities with industry specialists to help them develop their sales in overseas markets.
The UK company design and manufacture a one-of-kind water bottle product with an in-built filter system; they supply these to retailers, consumers, charities and corporate distributors in the UK and are interested in widening their distribution network and finding suitable representatives and agents to promote their products in new markets.
The bottles are made from an FDA (USA Food & Drugs Administration) approved innovative plastic, suitable for food and beverages which is dishwasher friendly; Lids are dishwasher proof and the nozzle detaches for ease of cleaning.
The filters are intended to remove contamination from water.
Filters will become inefficient if used with additives such as isotonic powders, cordials, juices etc.
Not recommended to filter urine for drinking purposes.
Here is a selection of the contaminants that have been tested for:
• Metals – Chromium, Mercury, Nickel, Copper, Iron, Lead, Arsenic, Gold, Silver, Aluminium
• Viruses – Norwalk, Hepatitis A, Tota Virus, Adenoviruses, Enteroviruses & Reoviruses
• Bacteria – Coliform E Coli Cholera Typhus, Dysentery Botulism Polio Virus, Vibrio Disease Campylobacteriosis, Leptospirosis – Weils Disease, Legionella (Legionnaires Disease and Pontiac Fever).
• Parasites & Waterborne Pathogens (this list is abridged but includes some of the most recognisable and common problems) – Fasciopsiasis Taeniasis (Tapeworm), Echinococcosis Ascariasis, Coenorosis Schistosomiasis, Crytosporidium Tryonosoma (Sleeping Sickness), Threadworm Guinea Worm, Hookworm Roundworm, Pinworm Onchiocerca, Fasciola Hepatica/Liver Fluke
• Volatile Organic Compounds (VOCs) including formaldehyde
The company is seeking commercial development opportunities with industry specialists who would like to distribute the water bottle product to potential end users. Representatives and agents are also sought.