These are the details for the profile German expert for air dehumidifier systems is searching for distributors and agents .
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
Northern German SME is searching for distributors and agents for their high quality adsorption dryer systems offering distribution services or commercial agency agreements. Products are used for dehumidification of building sites, storage- and warehouses, cleanrooms and bulk material, for drying processes in pharmaceuticals and food production, for environmental simulation or in test facilities in automotive sector.
The Northern German SME is developing, producing and installing systems for air dehumification for more than 20 years and is known as an expert in the industrial-strength air dehumidification sector. Profound expertise is combined with German quality and international service affiliation.
Humid air does not only strain the human organism, but also influences manufacturing processes and product quality.
Typical effects of too much humidity are:
• lumpy dry bulk materials
• infestation with bacteria and fungi
• condensate formation
• corrosion problems with machines or products
• fluctuating product quality depending on the time of year
• bad working conditions for the employees
Adsorption dryers help to create ideal climatic conditions for production processes and storage facilities. They are used for dehumidification of building sites, storage- and warehouses, cleanrooms and bulk material, for drying processes in pharmaceuticals and food production, for environmental simulation or in test facilities in automotive sector.
All air dehumidifiers of the company are distinguished by their sound construction, a high degree of efficiency and extraordinary performance. The company offers standard equipment as well as individual solutions.
Standard equipment is distinguished by compact construction, ready-to-install shipping and short-term availability. These compact solutions make dehumidified air available at a flow rate of 50 to 18,000 m3/h and can, if necessary, be modified by expansions, alterations or custom accessories.
The company serves more complex requirements with equipment that is specially developed or is a custom version. Long-time experience in the area of conditioning industrial processes guarantees an ideal, tailor-made solution for every dehumidification case.
The company is searching for reliable partners for distribution services agreements or commercial agency agreements worldwide for distribution of the companies’ air dehumidification systems in the respective country. Cooperation partners should have an extensive network to potential customers in one or more of the application areas described above. They should have specific know-how with regard to cooling, air-conditioning, heating and ventilation technologies and be able to do maintenance works.
- Low maintenance thanks to state-of-the-art technology and top quality
- Durable individual components
- Regular control and inspection of the air dehumidifier
- Prompt customer service incl. large original spare parts warehouse and professional, economical and quick repairs performed by our expert staff
- High degree of environmental awareness during production, operation and, if necessary, disposal of old equipment
specific know-how with regard to cooling, air-conditioning, heating and ventilation technologies
Distribution partners for the companies air dehumidification systems with
- specific know-how with regard to cooling, air-conditioning, heating and ventilation technologies
- ability to do maintenance works
- extensive network to potential customers and in one or more of the following areas: buildings/construction, storage- and warehouses, cleanrooms, bulk material/shipping, food, pharma, environmental simulations