These are the details for the profile A UK company that has developed and manufactures an ergonomic single cassette ear piercing system seeks distributors/agents.
If you would like more information about the profile please click Request More
Information. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
A British company has developed and manufactures a tried and tested ergonomic single transparent cassette ear piercing system. With an assisted piercing action that ensures a consistent, quick operation and minimum discomfort to the client. The product is hygienic and environmentally friendly, and is designed to prevent contamination by hand.
The company is looking for distribution services agreements and/or commercial agency agreements.
A UK company has developed and manufactures an ergonomic single cassette ear piercing system which provides a number of benefits to both the operator and the client:
- Assisted piercing action ensures consistent, quick operation and minimum client discomfort.
- Simple cassette loading ensures the operator has no contact with the earring or clasp at any point during the piercing process.
- System design ensures correct spacing between the earring and clasp – no after piercing adjustment required.
- Transparent cassette allows full visibility of the earring and perfect alignment during the piercing process.
- Hygienic and environmentally friendly – the system is designed to offer maximum hygiene and minimum packaging.
- Packed in singles for ultimate convenience, and available in 24 carat gold plated, polished white and precious metal.
- Compliant with current E.U. Nickel Directive.
- Manufactured and sterilised in England.
The company that developed this system has been manufacturing jewellery since 1948 and provides ear piercing systems to over 40 countries.
They are currently seeking distributors and/or agents in the EU to enhance their international network.
The ear piercing studs are manufactured from SAE type 316 surgical grade stainless steel that's polished white or plated with 24 carat gold.
They also manufacture precious metal studs in .925 sterling silver, 9 carat gold and 18 carat gold.
All of the ear piercing studs pass through the most stringent of quality checks and exceed health and hygiene guidelines throughout the world. The studs are compliant with the current EU Nickel Directive 2004/96/EC.
Piercing device has special ergonomic design that prevents
contamination by hand. Device is sterile and packed in sterile pouch.
The product is already being supplied into the market place
The company is looking for potential trade intermediaries (agents, distributors etc.) for jewellery with experience and an established network in their specific market.
Experience of working with international partners is preferred.
Already active in over 50 countries