If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Polish electrical installation company has a wide experience in electrical works and offers a broad range of services from installation to maintenance. It provides its services in Poland and abroad. The firm would like to initiate cooperation under a commercial agency agreement, services agreement and act as a subcontractor.
The Polish company has been operating on the market since 2005. The firm performs electrical installations and technical maintenance of electrical systems in the residential, commercial and industrial buildings (schools, hotels, shops, power plants, production halls, etc.).
The company offers:
- cable routes,
- systems of exterior and interior lighting,
- wall outlets installation,
- transformer stations (MV and LV),
- power lines (MV and LV),
- engine-generators and UPS power supply units,
- compensating and earthing installations,
- lightning protection systems,
- electric heating installations,
- installation of emergency power,
- power supply installations of technological equipment,
- automation and fire alarm systems,
- voice alarm systems (VAS),
- alarm systems,
- ventilation windows with spindle drive,
- fire gates and doors,
- emergency lighting and emergency escape lighting systems, etc.
The owner is an experienced electrician as well as a coordinator of an experienced and highly qualified team of electricians.
During the past years, the company has successfully completed projects for well-known companies.
The company has Reliable Company Certificate and has been awarded the prestigious “Business Fair Play” Certificate.
The firm is looking for a cooperation of three types:
1) Subcontracting – the company is offering to become a subcontractor in terms of installation/maintenance services.
2) services agreement – the company offers its services as an installer to companies acting in construction sector/main contractors.
3) commercial agency agreement – the company is looking for an agent to represent its services among construction companies/main contractors.
The firm would like to cooperate with business partners in the EU. New partners are expected to be companies that need professionals for performing electrical installations and maintenance.
- a broad range of services: from installation to the maintenance of the systems,
- works in all kind of buildings,
- experienced and highly qualified team of electricians,
- modern installation and control-measuring equipment,
- works at night or during public holidays,
- flexibility at short notice. The employees can be quickly mobilized and sent to a project anywhere in the EU,
- experience in international markets,
- competitive prices.
New partners are expected to be or to know companies that need professionals for performing electrical installations. The company is interested in cooperation with general contractors, production plants, outsourcing companies, companies acting in machine sector. The firm would like to initiate cooperation under services agreement – perform installation and maintenance services, commercial agency agreement (cooperate with agents willing to represent its services) or act as a subcontractor (in terms of installation/maintenance of the systems) in the European Union.