If you would like more information about the profile please click
. You will be directed to a new page where you will need
to provide some information about yourself/your business cooperation needs and submit
your expression of interest in the profile . A Network Partner will then contact
you to discuss your interest in greater detail.
The Polish company specialized in the field of manufacturing medical equipment and rehabilitation devices is offering cooperation under manufacturing agreement and would like to find partners willing to be distributors of such products.
The Polish company has existed on the market since 2004 and is specialized in manufacturing specialised medical equipment and rehabilitation devices for children as well as for adults. The company’s products were created with the aim of helping people with different dysfunctions of the locomotor system. The aim of the company is to enable children, young people as well as adults to develop and, moreover, gain independence and autonomy.
The company is offering standing frames, rehabilitation chairs, special needs strollers and anti bedsores solution like mattresses and vacuum cushions. All company’s products can be individually customised, by using additional components, specifically for each individual. The company’s products are widely used throughout Europe in the home, specialist centres and schools.
The company is looking for cooperation of two types:
1. manufacturing agreement under which the company is offering manufacturing of specialised medical equipment and devices that can be individually customized, according end user or market needs
2. distribution services agreement under which the company is looking for distributors of medical equipment of the First Class such as positioning chairs, static standing frames, dynamic standing frames, multifunctional devices, special strollers, bath chairs and bodymap system.
The company would like to expand its business and initiate cooperation with partners from the United Kingdom, Germany, Belarus, Scandinavian countries, Brazil, Argentina, the USA, China and Japan.
1. High quality products in reasonable prices. The company successfully compete with many well known companies from Germany, the United Kingdom or the USA.
2. The company manufactures quality endorsed products, backed by quality management system ISO 13485. The company has been also certified by Det Norske Veritas.
3. The company continually works with healthcare professionals to produce products specifically designed to accommodate the most demanding postural requirements.
4. The company received many awards for their products.
5. The company cooperates with many research centers, universities and technical universities to make better and more innovative products.
6. The company is ready to make changes in their products according end user or market needs.
The company is looking for companies (SMEs, large enterprises and MNEs) operating in the field of medical equipment that would be willing to act as distributors of Polish company’s products including positioning chairs, static standing frames, dynamic standing frames, multifunctional devices, special strollers, bath chairs and bodymap system.
When it comes to manufacturing agreement the company is looking for partners interested in medical equipment that can be individually customized, according end user or market needs.