UK online retailer specialising in baby clothing & baby travel accessories are looking to expand into creams and shampoos. The company are looking for European manufacturers of cream to produce under a manufacturing agreement; relevant certifications/testings should be present to ensure product is safe for babies and sale in Europe.
UK e-retailer of baby clothing and baby travel accessories is looking for European OEMs to produce creams under a manufacturing agreement. The creams should be specialised for use with babies and infants and as such would be different to creams typically used the adults. The potential partner must have the relevant certifications and testings to ensure the product can be sold in Europe and is safe for babies. The company are experienced e-retailers with an established customer base; the company are now looking to expand and develop a brand of creams that are targeted for babies and infants. The company are looking to work with a potential OEM located in Europe that ideally would also offer private label printing.
- Experienced E-retailer with over 7 years of experience and established consumer base
- International trade experience
- The company are looking to build a partnership with a potential company to develop a brand of creams
- Experienced manufacturers of creams specialised for baby and infant use
- Relevent certifcations to ensure product is safe for use with babies and can be sold in the EU
- Ability to offer private label printing
The role of the partner would be to create creams specialized for use with babies and infant. It is essential that the potential partner have the relevant certifications and conducted the testing that ensures the creams are fit to use with infants and to sell in the EU.